2020 Clicker Lab foals

He’s lovely. Congratulations.

Thank you both.
Today a filly with many legendary horses in her pedigree.

[color=red]Lazy Afternoon - 8.2h dark bay filly by GCh. Edinburgh, out of Ch. Akasha (WCh. Gotta Go). She has two B/I reines in her pedigree, maybe they will give her some speed.

Ch. Akasha will be bred to Frankel.

Lovely Eddie filly - I hope she runs to her pedigree!

Lovely filly, love her name…

Thank you!
Now, as you all probably know, Ch. Iyaiyai is named after a fossil fly. The name for the species was created by Neal Evenhuis, who is an American entomologist, known both for his research and peculiar names he gives to species. So I named her first foal after a gene-group name, created also by Evenhuis.

[color=red]Meomyia - 8.2h dark bay filly by Bernardini, out of Ch. Iyaiyai (Giant’s Causeway). Ch. Iyaiyai is a multiple stakes winner, multiple stakes placed. She won Gr. 1 Ascot Fillies Mile.

Ch. Iyaiyai will be bred to Invasor.

Lovely filly.

Little filly! She was due 1st of April.

[color=red]Mymble - 8.2h dark bay filly by NCh. Away The Lads, out of GCh. Yeman (A.P. Indy). She is 3x3 inbred to Seattle Slew. Should be a sprinter. Mymble is a character from The Moomins. Yeman was best as a 2yo, when she won and placed in multiple stakes races; the filly is her first foal.

GCh. Yeman will be bred to NCh. Al Mundhir.

Great name!

After a long wait, I’ve got THREE foals on my MOST busy day. Of course “the next due mare” is still in foal.

[color=red]Natalma - 9.1h chestnut filly by WCh. All Jazzed Up, out of Souled Out (GCh. Jazz It Up). She is 2x2 inbred to GCh. Jazz It Up, who is now gold ranked as a sire and a broodmare sire. The filly looks very much like him!

Souled Out has been retired.

[color=red]No Strings - 8.3h dark bay filly by NCh. Player, out of Ch. Heartstring (Sunday Silence). Sunday Silence appears in the pedigrees of my best horses.

Ch. Heartstring will be bred to NCh. Al Mundhir.

[color=blue]Nougatin - 9.2h chestnut colt by WCh. Strider, out of Ch. Katie’s Pride (Wonder’s Pride). 3/4 sibling to stakes winner Ch. Astonish. Strider is now gold ranked.

Ch. Katie’s Pride returns to her owner Marshall Creek Ranch.

Lovely foals.

Thank you! And a colt today, with a dosage that suggests a stayer.

[color=blue]Overkill - 9.0h dark bay colt by NCh. Bellagio, out of Greylin (FFCh. Foolhardy). The colt is 2x3 inbred to Foolish Question, a platinum reine.

Greylin will be bred to NCh. Crafty Magic.

It’s my 4th I’m No Fool filly this year!

[color=red]Peace And Carrots - 8.3h bay girl by FFCh. I’m No Fool, out of Ch. Fit to be Tied (FFCh. High Chances). The first foal from her stakes placed dam. 3x4 inbred to Highland Rogue.

Ch. Fit to be Tied will be bred to WCh. I’m Your Angel.

Love the names. :smiley:

Funny thing, in Overkill’s pedigree FFCh. Foolhardy appears as bronze ranked, while in Peace And Carrots he’s platinum as usual, when looking at their pages. Also, the colt’s granddam River of Dreams appears as “created x created” on his and her page, while on Greylin’s page she’s a daughter of Dream Girl, a silver ranked Reine-de-Course (S/P). But when you look at the foals of Dream Girl, River of Dreams is not listed there. :wink:

He’s bronze ranked as a broodmare sire.

Fixed. :slight_smile:

love Peace & Carrots  :smiley:

Today another colt.

[color=blue]Quake - 8.3h bay colt by ICh. To Die For, out of Spell Song (NCh. Seattle Sorcerer). 3x3 inbred to Seattle Slew and 4x4 inbred to Highland Rogue. Both parents were Grade 1 level on dirt.

Spell Song has been retired.

Lovely foals. Congratulations.

And another colt.

[color=blue]Rush - 10.0h classic bay colt by ICh. Take Me Away, out of Ch. Full of Glory (Lonesome Glory). Bred by Stillwater Farms. 1/2 to millionaire GCh. Devil in Disguise, and multiple stakes winner with five steeplechase speed records, Ch. Celtic Magic. His dam is a millionaire and the 2007 2yo filly of the year.

Ch. Full of Glory will be bred to Blame.

Lovely colt. Hope he does well for you! :slight_smile: