2020 Clicker Lab foals

Thanks! Now another colt, born somewhat late.

[color=blue]Sir D’VoidofFunk - 9.1h bay colt by NCh. Lord Nelson, out of Malina (GCh. Akhetnaten). 2x4 inbred to Cigar. Name comes from the  P-Funk mythology, which is a group of recurring fictional characters, themes and ideas related in a series of concept albums and live shows, primarily from George Clinton and his founded bands Parliament and Funkadelic. Starchild

Nice Nelson colt. :slight_smile: Hope the rebreeding is successful.

Congratulations on Malinas foal. Her half brother Indigo Fire is due to start his racing career shortly. Let’s hope they both do well.

Sadly, I’m Your Angel has been retired :frowning: we decided to breed our mare to his son, GCh. Naval Commander.

You mean her son? Indigo Fire is also a full brother to our yearling colt Vintage Smoke. Good luck with him!

A big, handsome colt born yesterday.

[color=blue]The 5th Horseman - 10.0h brown colt by NCh. Al Mundhir, out of Ch. All Too Divine. He is the 5th foal of his dam (all colts), and should be especially good on dirt.

Ch. All Too Divine will be bred to ICh. Unabridged.

Nice colt.

Yet another I’m No Fool filly!

[color=red]Unread Topic - 9.1h dark grey filly with four stockings and a snip. By FFCh. I’m No Fool, out of Ch. Shy Shy. I bought her dam as a broodmare and this is her third foal at Clicker Lab. They are all born late so probably will not race as 2yo’s.

Ch. Shy Shy will be bred to Invasor.

Lovely filly.

One Al Mundhir filly.

[color=red]Viennetta - 9.2h chestnut filly by NCh. Al Mundhir, out of Pinoit, a millionaire winner of Gr. 1 Breeders’ Cup SC Distaff Endurance (2013). This is her third foal for Clicker Lab, first filly. All unraced so far.

Pinoit will be bred to NCh. Al Mundhir again.

Bittersweet news. We have a lovely new filly, but another foal died.

[color=red]Wait But Why - 9.1h dark bay filly by Invasor (S), out of Ch. Mauiluv (Black Gold). Third foal from this mare, all fillies. Wait But Why is a blog about various stuff: waitbutwhy.com/

Ch. Mauiluv will be bred to NCh. Dark Demand.

Ch. The Nightingale lost her I’m No Fool foal and will be bred to ICh. Unabridged.

Pretty filly (also like the blog).

Sorry about your lost foal.

Thanks! And the last foal of the year arrived today.

[color=blue]Xyzzy - 10.1h dark bay colt by Bernardini, out of My Golly (A.P. Indy). He is 2x2 inbred to A.P. Indy, who is now a Chef-de-Race (B/I).

My Golly has been retired.

A bit of a summary:
Foals: 37
Colts: 19
Fillies: 18
Stillborn: 1
8 horses bred by Clicker Lab were born at other stables.
No mares lost, yay!

Nice crop of foals. :slight_smile: