2020 Clicker Lab foals

Lovely filly. :slight_smile:

This one was due on 2nd February!

[color=red]Entitled - 8.3h dark bay filly by NCh. Al Mundhir, out of Adriatic Swan (Gold). Adriatic Swan is currently my highest rated broodmare, after her first foal GCh. Zadar qualified for stud. Two years ago we bred his full sister, Zanahoria. As for the name, there is already a 2008 broodmare named “Entitled Miss”, owned by Final Furlong; I hope it’s ok.

Adriatic Swan will be bred to Sea the Stars.

Love the name. :slight_smile:

Yay, a filly!

[color=red]Fear Industry - 8.1h dark grey filly by FFCh. High Chances, out of Audition (NCh. Moonover Boy). Dam wasn’t raced much but she seemed to have a good 3yo year and also won at 5. The filly is my 5th horse by High Chances, and a second weanling. Fear Industry is the title of a theatre play which I spotted in Berlin.

Audition is now retired.

Love the name!

Two more F - babies.

[color=red]Femme - 9.2h mahogany bay filly by Frankel, out of Ch. Shes Too Classy (NCh. I’m A Classic). She’s her dam’s third foal and the first filly. Shes Too Classy was incredibly busy as a 2yo - she ran 31 races! :astonished: and 60 races total.

Ch. Shes Too Classy will be bred to ICh. Starling.

[color=blue]Far From Perfect - 9.2h dark grey colt by NCh. Al Mundhir, out of Ch. Udaivilas (created). Also her third foal, all colts.

Ch. Udaivilas will be bred to NCh. Crafty Magic.

Extra cute colt today.

[color=blue]Gracias Amor - 8.1h blood bay colt by NCh. Al Mundhir, out of Por Amor Al Arte. Dam is our foundation mare. Her foals seem to run well, but it takes them forever to mature.

Por Amor Al Arte will be bred to Invasor.

Lovely colt. :slight_smile:

Thank you! It’s so nice to have a new foal every day. The colts start to dominate again.

[color=blue]Got This Thing - 8.2h light grey colt by ICh. Can’t Touch This, out of Advance Signal. The colt is a half sibling to our other broodmare, Ch. Love Signal.

Advance Signal will be bred to ICh. Can’t Touch This again.

Love the name.

And another colt.

[color=blue]Gaucherie - 8.2h black colt by ICh. Ring of Fire, out of Final Entrance (WCh. Double Cross). He is 2x3 inbred to Cross Roads (I/C), the 2007 Sire of the Year. Gaucherie means a lack of tact or grace; also an instance of this.

Final Entrance has been retired.

Lovely ROF colt. :slight_smile:

Very pretty girl today!

[color=red]Haven’t Told You - 7.2h bay filly by FFCh. I’m No Fool, out of Ch. Seattle’s Hope (Seattle Slew). When has Seattle Slew become Gold? The filly’s dam is a stakes winner and multiple stakes placed, and her first foal was multiple stakes placed and a champion.
So far we have one foal by I’m No Fool, a 2yo colt Soy Capit

I updated the code to use the broodmare sire’s broodmare sire ranking, so he’s been Gold as a BM sire for a while now, I think.

Lovely filly. :slight_smile:

Hey, one more today. Should be more of a sprinter. I think she’s born early, but she’s a big girl and everything looks fine.

[color=red]He Loves Me - 9.2h dark bay filly by FFCh. I’m No Fool, out of Ch. Romeo’s Girl (Romeo). Romeo’s Girl is multiple stakes placed and her first foal won his debut, but wasn’t raced much since then. She’s silver ranked now.

Ch. Romeo’s Girl returns to her owner RC Bee.

Full month overdue! Therefore, Al Mundhir has his April 1 slot open, as the mare was booked to him but missed.

[color=blue]Insenso - 8.3h flea-bitten grey colt by ICh. Belanso, out of Ch. Ireland. Both parents are silver ranked.

Ch. Ireland will be bred to NCh. Irish Gold.

Another beautiful filly.

[color=red]Jallikattu - 9.0h bay filly by FFCh. I’m No Fool, out of Ch. Devil’s Test (created). Dam has six speed records and is mult. stakes placed. Her first two foals are very lightly raced, but earned her a bronze ranking. Jallikattu is a bull’s game day event happening in Tamil Nadu (India). Jallikattu originated from the Tamil words Jalli and Kattu, referring to silver or gold coins tied to the bulls

Lovely filly.

This mare is always giving very pretty babies.

[color=blue]Klaus Mitffoch - 9.2h light grey colt by FFCh. Black Cherry, out of Ch. Love Signal (GCh. High On Love). He’s 4x4x4 inbred to Highland Rogue. I have four other foals from this line (Love Signal and her dam) and they are all beautiful greys. Name is after a Polish rock band, also the title of their first album.

Ch. Love Signal will be bred to NCh. Dark Demand.

Lovely colt.