2015 CDS Stallion Roster and Reservations

Can I please get the May 1B slot to Nightflight for my mare My Valentine?

Can I get April 1A to Carrowmore for Earth Angel?

Thanks!

Shelbie, I put you in the May 2 spot. It was the closest slot to what you requested. Hope that’s alright.

Stormy Island, I reserved Carrowmores May 1 spot for you.  Again, it was the closest to what your requested. I will be updating my stallion page today so everyone will beable to see what’s taken.
Thanks guys!

Okay, at least everyone can see what’s already taken.
I have put X’s beside reserved dates. :slight_smile:

Could I book Carrowmore for these lovely ladies please?
August 2B for Here’s To Luck (Lucky Cigar x American Black)
Jun 2A for Dardanelle

And also book Collinsville Times to As You Wish for May 1.

Yay! Thanks so much.  Your girls are all booked, though Collinsville Times wasn’t showing up as one of your broodmares to I assumed you haven’t retired her yet and just reserved you a general breeding for that date. :slight_smile: Good luck I hope they all are champions!

Can I please get the Aug 1B slot to Carrowmore for my mare Harvest Moon?

Thanks,
FFT

your all set! Thank you!

Hey everyone, the new Irish River son Carrowmore is proving to be more popular than anticipated and only has 5 spots left for the season.  Snag them while you can!

Hi,
I’d like to send the following mares to ICh. Devil  His Due
CheckTheBarnDoor for a June 1A spot and Wondorous for a March 2A spot

LilMissBlueBlood to NCh. Carrowmore for a Feb. 1A spot

ICh. Little Miss to Nightfight for an Aug. 1B spot

I sent you a PM about discounts. Thanks!

Your all set. Thank you!

Can I move my booking to Nightfight with Pale Moon to the next available spot. She foaled late and can’t be bred until after March 27 (and she’s booked for March 20)

Did you check if you could move the day of breeding? When your under the breed mare page there is a button that says choose date/day, i believe.  Just want to check before I move that spot for ya. :slight_smile:

It just says “Hypo Mating , or Cancel this booking”. Maybe it’s a bug, or maybe I just have to wait a couple of days.

Okay just cancel it and I’ll book you. :slight_smile:

It’s okay, I ended up “reregistering” (for lack of better term) her booking in one of the lists underneath, and she got bred in June, I think it is.

Hi Holly

If the June 1a spot to Nightfight is still available could I please reserve it for Mayhem? Currently still in training but I think she may well have had enough of this racing lark :frowning:

Thanks

Emma

Hey Emma,
He is all booked up until July 1 I went ahead and booked you the spot just incase you would want it.  Just delete it if you think you won’t use it.  Thanks a lot. :slight_smile:

Thank you that will be fine :slight_smile:

There is a MAY 1 spot for Nightfight that just opened if anyone would like to grab it!