2015 CDS Stallion Roster and Reservations

There is an APRIL 2 spot open for AS YOU WISH!!  You’ll have to be able to grab it today or tomorrow to secure it so act fast!!!  Also, the Nightfight May spot has been closed. Thanks to Marshall Creek!

If Nightfight’s July 2b spot is available could I possibly grab that as well please?

You got it! Thanks. :slight_smile:

Nightfight only has 2 Aug spots left now.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Could I reserve a July 1 spot for my lady Eclipse Di Luna for Nightfight?

Thank you!

I wish I could, but he is totally booked for the year.  Devil His Due and As You Wish have the spot avaliable that you requested if you would like.

No problem, then. We’ll give As You Wish another try after my last loss with him.

As You Wish has a LFG…did you receive your free breeding after your loss?

I sent you a pm , since my mare died during birth and she was scheduled for Carrowmore this month , if I retire my mare Blue Rose can I send her instead? I sent her link in the message, they will make a good cross I think, or I have a mare Nitemareon Elm St that also would make a good cross. Just give me a heads up so I can pull her off the track  schedule her,and send her on over.thanks,Carole
I also have a daughter Danzin on a Star ,by the mare I lost that would cross well with him, I could pull her off , the only thing is the last two are still running well and rose is ready to retire.

She had mulch 2-b spot  I will now be sending blue rose in her place once she arrives from the track ,I’ll send her on to you for danzinallnights spot, thanks, Carole

Everything should be straightened out now.  Carrowmore is looking forward to the visit. :slight_smile:

hehehhe i bet he is all those girls, lol