2015 CDS Stallion Roster and Reservations

Could I snag a breeding with As You Wish in February for NCh. Sacred Hill?  It may need to be changed, depending on how long she holds onto her foal, but for right now it’ll do.

Hey Cat the earliest spot I have is a March 2 spot.  Would you like me to reserve it for you?

Bah. I was hoping for earlier.  Let’s book it for now, but don’t hold it specifically for her.  I may send Sunday Joy instead.

Can I get March 2B for Nightfight with Pale Moon?

Cat, got it. :slight_smile:

Whispy you are all set.

Thank you!

I just realized that I had not updated As You Wishes stud fee so some of you got to breed at last years price.  Just whated to FYI everyone that he’s now updated. :wink:

Hi Holly,
    Can I get a return engagement of Snowcapped to Nightfight in the May 1B spot and could I have the Feb 1B spot for Lady Detective on As You Wish’s dance card.

Thanks,

Myles
The Grey Stable

I got Snowcappeds spot reserved, but the earliest avaliable for As You Wish is April 1.  I haven’t updated the reservations here on the forum in awhile.  Let me know if you would like me to snag that spot for you.

Could I have an April 2A spot for Dream Time to Nightfight? Thanks! :slight_smile:

Little plug for Holly… Nightfight is the sire of BUENOS AIRES (out of stakes winner Brilliant Success (Gr.3)) who recently topped the sales at my 2YO auction by almost three times the next highest price. Shows that the big black guy is in hot demand! Due to me breeding almost exclusively in-house this year, I’m not going to have a mare to him, but I’ll definitely send one his way in 2016!

Could I book:

Ch. Classic Irish (x I’m A Classic) to Carrowmore MAR 1A (or FEB 2B if that’s already taken?).  Her dam did well when crossed to Irish River, producing MSW Mystic Melody.  =)

Thanks guys everyone is booked.

Alyssa,
I apologize about not updating the avaliable spots on the forum. I have just been able to get on in short spurts to check the fourm and train.  I put you down for the April 1 spot which is the soonest avaliable.  If that’s too late feel free to delete the booking.
Jason,
Thank you so much, that was too kind! I absolutly can’t wait to see how Nightfights first crop does!

here are the mares i would like to breed to my fave guy, As You Wish, if there are dates near when they are due please let me know, thanks, Carole

Classic Black 2008 Point Given x Always Rainin’ Broodmare In foal to As You Wish, Due 01/31/15

Ch. Marilyn Monroe 2007 Class Act x Pretty Pumpkin Broodmare 2 foals | In foal to Void, Due 07/01/15

Silver Girl 2010 Silver Legend x The Cover Girl Broodmare In foal to Rahy, Due 07/09/15

Can i get any of the May spots for my gold rated mare Boston Harbor

That will be free breed right :wink:

All set!

Markos,
did you have a specific stallion in mind or just any of them?

Ohh i forgot … Nightfight please

Ready to go. :slight_smile: Thank you!

Hey Holly could I get the following breedings?

Redwood Holly to Nightfight April 2A
Majestic Light to Carrowmore March 3B

Both mares are Gold Ranked…

Thanks a bunch…

All Set. I did have to switch Maestic Light to April 1, though.  If that’s to late for you just delete the booking.  Thanks so much!

Haha, at this point I’ll take what I can get!  Thanks Holly!  She’s on her way to see him now!