The Racing Corner -- 2012 Stakes Race Programs (Saturday)

February 16th, 2012

February 23rd, 2012

March 12th, 2012

March 22nd, 2012

March 29th, 2012

Woot! I always liked that part of the paper… looking forward to it…

Yeah, you always did a great job with the write ups, it was one of the highlights of every set of races!

Hey Mintano,
If you want help doing it again then I wouldn’t mind starting up again as well

I’d love to split it up again.

SWEET. I cannot WAIT to see this again! I loved the way you analyzed the horses in such depth :] It was very neat to see what you had to say about one of my horses back when he first started racing, and I even kept the statement you made on him in a word file somewhere because I was so tickled :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds good, were you wanting to split it up the same? Weds and sat? I think i’ve still got the coding stuff saved too, i’ll take a peek

cant wait to read it always loved this bit of the paper

I already did the saturday program. Do you want to do the wednesday ones?

The program for tomorrow’s races is up, check the first post of this thread for the link. :wink:

Please feel free to report problems, suggestions, etc.

Yup i’m fine with weds :smiley:

Great work, I love reading these, even in races where I don’t have a horse running. :slight_smile:

All right, I missed these!  It’s always fun to see who’s running well and who is moving up in the racing world.

Very fun! Thank you so much for starting the paper again.  Awesome!

That’s so great! I’m glad you two are starting the paper up again! I did love reading these!

Thanks to both of you.  :slight_smile:

Heres what I got so far for weds… I may or may not have time to finish it, I forgot how long they take! I’ll plan better for next week

freewebs.com/equestriana/Feb20.htm

Nice job ;D

The program for the 23rd is up…check the first post of this topic for the link. :wink:

Heres the link for weds
freewebs.com/equestriana/Feb27.htm

Again I didn’t do them all, seriously 10 stakes races just takes to long. I did 6 of the races (took 1 1/2 hours) and stopped. I can still do it but i’m thinking i’ll limit it to ONLY grade 1 or 2 races (maybe 3 as well, depends on how many races). Sound good?

I say do whatever you feel like. Don’t feel like you have to do all of them, make it fun for yourself, not a job! :slight_smile: We all love reading them with the races and will take whatever we can get!