September 6th 2010

September 13th 2010

September 20th 2010

September 27th

October 4th 2010

October 11th 2010

Enjoy, feel free to report any errors, mispellings, etc.  :wink:

That is so way cool! Excellent job.

Very cool, I can’t wait until some of my favorites race so I can see your commentary on them. :stuck_out_tongue:  I still don’t understand odds at all, so I’m off to google it.

Thanks, it was fun to create, though at first I tried to create the charts on MicroSoft Word it acted dumb at me and kept doing crazy things so I transferred everything to Excel which works great so now I have a template for all the stakes races.  ;D

Thats so cool  :slight_smile:

Awesome job :slight_smile:  I can envision lots of work hours getting wasted staring at that. :slight_smile:

Juli you are genius!!! ;D

WOW! That is really cool!

VERY cool.  :smiley:

Nice!! :smiley:

at the risk of sounding redundant -

that is freaking Awesome!

:slight_smile:

I’m really going to enjoy looking at that for race days, lots of work in it, really superly awesome.

Did i mention i loved it yet?

Hehe
Rhi-

this is aweomse…

I have to echo everyone else and say that’s AWESOME!! Great job!

Wow that is the neatest thing ever!!  GREAT job!  I will be looking forward to these in the future most definatly!

That is so awesome! I can see what I’m going to be looking at I love reading those things! You did a great job with it.

Just excellant :smiley: Love the commentary :wink: Spot on I would say 8)

All I can say is WOW! I can’t wait to see what you have to say for the Stakes on the 29th!

Ingenious! Stupendous! and any other discriptive word that could be inserted here.

Great Job… I know sound like an echo of those before me… but wanted to send you Kudos anyway!

Dawn

:astonished: [size=240][color=orange]WOW [/size] ;D

No need to be “more” redundant!

Would you consider putting the breeding lines under the horses? Sire- Dam- Dam’s Sire only.

Are you going to give us a recap of the actual results after the race has been run vs. what you had picked? Just great anyway!

Yep, going to give recaps to, though I still have to set the template up which will probably be a pain. I can add breeding lines, now that I have a program that won’t randomly start dieing at me.

Thanks guys, it’s nice to know you like it.  :wink:

Bravo!!! ;D