The Racing Corner -- 2010 Wednesday Stakes Race Programs

Way to go.  Makes me wish I had ponies running on the 26th. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow that is so cool. Can’t wait until Saturday’s races.  ;D

That is amazing!!!
~Monica

Program for the 29th up, I discluded FF horses this time, one because I have to get up early tomorrow because we have a bunch of people coming to Sterlingbrook that need to be impressed by their horses. Ack!

And because my eyes started crossing while staring at the computer screen.  :stuck_out_tongue:

Program for the 2nd up, FF horses were once again discluded seeing as it is 12:30 AM and I am dead on my feet.  ::)

Whoops, forgot to post the program last night, went out to see Talladega Nights, good movie.  :wink:

• Program is up now.

I think that race 21 on the 5th was ran on the 2nd.  I’m def not complaining just thought I’d point it out to ya. :slight_smile: Awesome program. ;D

Yep, yep. -nods- Definitely awesomeful!

The program for the 9th is up, FF horses and all. Enjoy.  ;D

The program for the 16th is up, no FF horses.

When good databases go bad…  ::)

I know everyone has been saying it,  but this is truly amazing :smiley: I love reading what you have to say about all the horses. Keep up the great work!

Sorry about last week guys, totally slipped my mind.

Here’s this weeks program…  ;D

^^I have to apologize for not having the last few saterdays up too… Was on vacation, forgot to mention it  ::)

Race 23 on Aug 30, 2006 should have a purse of $70,000! Great job on the comments!!!

can someone pass me a link for this todays program? for some reason when i use the Black Type press page, i get page not found

freewebs.com/blacktypepress/08292010.htm

If your using firefox it doesn’t seem to pick up the headers on the races, but IE does

thanks

Here’s the program for the 6th, notice it has a new look to it!

This makes it easier and less time consuming to make up.

;D

Program for the 13th up, added my personal race picks.  :wink:

Very nice! I always look forward to your handicapping picks-insightful comments btw!