Oakwood Farms 2016 Foals

Our first arrival showed up early this morning.

[color=red]Moon Glitter a pretty grey filly by ICh. Highland Magic out of Ch. Sweetest Lady.

Congratulations on your new arrival :slight_smile:

Very nice, such a sweet name that suits her colour

Love the name :slight_smile:

What a busy morning it has been for us! Three of our girls decided they needed to sync their foaling times. Luckily all went well and mom’s and babies are all outside in small paddocks enjoying the strangely warm weather!

[color=blue]Paddy Power is a 9.1hh grey son of our in house stallion NCh. Yes It’s Paddy and is the third foal out of Ch. Be Kipper.

[color=red]Medieval Romance is a 9.1hh chestnut daughter of NCh. Golden Text and is the third foal out of Ch. Golden Quest. She is linebred 3x3 to Mr. Prospector, will be interesting to see how that works out.

[color=blue]Dumbledore is a big strapping 10.1hh grey son of ICh. Highland Magic and is the second foal out of our favorite mare WCh. Subzero Justice. Really excited for when her foals hit the track!

Very pretty foals. Especially Dumbledore. With lines like that you know he’s gonna be magical. :wink:

I was very excited to see that name was unused. I very much want to start a Dumbledore army. ;D Now to get him to the races and studified!

Lol

Nice lot, I like Medieval Romance best. (but then I’m a fan of that era anyway)

Same here!

We had two mares go into labor unexpectedly early, thankfully mares and babies are all doing great!

[color=red]Dark Sorceress is a small but very pretty black filly by NCh. Highland Wizard and is the first foal out of Ch. Ring the Alarm.

[color=blue]Soaring Empire is a handsome chestnut colt by GCh. Stagehand and is out of our Gold rated mare Delaware Flyer.

Great foals! I love Dark Sorceress.

Love the names. :slight_smile:

Had another early arrival this afternoon!

[color=blue]Wulfric is a small but sturdy black colt by NCh. Highland Wizard and is the third foal out of Ch. Baby Book.

Love them all

Wulfric is such a cute name for a cute colt

[color=blue]Crown Prince arrived a week early this morning, he is a handsome blue roan son by GCh. Highland Laird and is the first foal out of Ch. SoYaSo.

Love the name! :slight_smile:

Nice I think I have one last laird baby due too.

Lovely, lovely colt

Thanks all! Haha, I love the name as well! I’ve been on fire naming lately!

Another early baby today! [color=blue]Round Table is a small but well put together colt by ICh. Long Live the King and is the second foal out of Ch. Colossal.