Oakwood Farms 2016 Foals

Congrats on the healthy King foal!

Just as an FYI, Rumplestiltskin is already in use.

Darn fickle spelling! Haha oh well, he will now be known as [color=blue]Round Table.

i like the name Round Table, fits his pedigree better than Rumplestiltskin

Me too. :slight_smile: Not that I’m biased or anything, having named the first Rumplestiltskin. :wink:

[color=blue]Padfoot arrived practically right on time, only two days early. He is a black colt from the last crop of NCh. Highland Wizard and is the second foal out of Ch. Rodeo.

Congrats

Nice name. :slight_smile:

We were busy last night with 3 new arrivals!

[color=red]Foxy Lady is a pretty grey filly by ICh. Dark Continent and is out of Ch. Ain’t I Pretty. Very happy to get a filly out of this girl, also very happy we got a live foal from her. We always keep a good eye on her after she lost her first two foals, one of them a Dark Continent colt. Happy the second try with him went well!

[color=red]Best Wishes is a striking dark bay filly by WCh. As You Wish and is the third foal out of Ch. Detour.

[color=blue]Secret Self is an attractive bay colt by Sun King and is the second foal out of Ch. Lady Soul.

Whoo, congrats on the healthy DC filly! Good luck with her. =)

Congrats on the cute (and healthy) babies. :slight_smile:

Another one early this morning!

[color=red]Ulterior Motive is a big bay filly by WCh. As You Wish and is the first foal out of Secret On the Wind.

Congrats

Nice one

We had a much anticipated arrival show his face early this morning.

[color=blue]Bucephalus is a small bay colt by our stallion ICh. Sleipnir and is out Crucial Move. He’s a 1/2 to one of our favorite horse’s, WCh. Subzero Justice. Other than her, Crucial Move hasn’t produced mcuh but she obviously has the ability to throw a monster!

Love the name. :slight_smile:

Oh man I can’t believe it wasn’t taken! I remember that from the black stallion. Congrats on the baby!

Bucephalus or Bucephalas (/bju??s?f?l?s/; Ancient Greek: ?????? or ??????, from ???? bous, “ox” and ?????? kephal?, “head” meaning “ox-head”) (c. 355 BC

I remember reading about him too, it’s an intersting story that’s for sure!

I was psyched when this name wasn’t taken. This boy better be seriously awesome!

Two more babies reported in this morning!

[color=blue]Gunfighter has added further to our NCh. Highland Wizard army, though we would have liked a few more fillies! shakes fist This was the second time our Silver rated mare Seeking the Fire visited Wizard, the first resulted in a stillborn colt in 2014. Very glad to have a live foal from this pair!

[color=red]Adoration is a good sized filly by GCh. Latino Mix, whom we actually campaigned for much of his career, he’s a sentimental favorite of ours, would be good to see him succeed as a sire! She is the fourth foal from our mare Ch. Time For Honor who is unrated as of yet but does have a 3yo who is a multiple winner. With this pedigree I expect this girl to be an early bloomer and possibly have some chasing ability!