Newbie here, swinging by to say hello!

Hi everyone! I’m Kaseycoop (KC for short!) and I run KC Racing Stables (creative I know).

I happened upon this website purely by accident and although I’m still trying to learn the hang of things, I’m enjoying my time here so far. So again, hello - it’s a pleasure to meet everyone. If you ever see me asking a question that probably has an obvious answer - I do apologize. I’ve reread the FAQ over and over again and will probably read it again just so I can hopefully not make those mistakes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Right now 5 racehorses, an Eighteen Karat daughter named False Gold, a son of Frankel named Let Me Be Frank, a daughter of Blue Ensign named Sweet Blue and my two creates, Graydar and Wabbit!

Welcome! Always glad to see new players. Don’t be afraid to ask questions. And as for the FAQ, I’ve been playing for over a decade and I still frequent it. Don’t be surprised if it becomes your new best friend. Lol.

1 Like

Welcome to the game! :slight_smile: Love the name Wabbit :laughing:

1 Like

Welcome to ! Never worry about a question. The only dumb questions are the ones you don’t ask.

2 Likes

Welcome. Hope you continue to enjoy the game

1 Like

Welcome. This is a great game and there are a bunch of nice people involved. You will find that we are all very friendly and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :heart_eyes:

I want to join in on the chat room but I guess my computer doesn’t like that idea as it shows up as all white :pensive:

Which link are you following? The (very) old chat room code broke a while ago so I thought I’d removed all references to it.

Welcome to the game! Always nice to see some new players! Let us know if you need any help! Enjoy! Its a great game :smiley:

1 Like

Whoops, sorry I didn’t know!

I had searched for the chatroom via the search function and got this thread