Mare bred, showing as not in foal

Antares should be set. Good as Gold had a foal in the database but her due date wasn’t set, so I’ve updated that.

1 Like

I think all the mares mentioned above are set, but if not, let me know.

1 Like

Hi @Shanthi

Send Me Flowers View Horse: Send Me Flowers

Is showing as not in foal on the stable page but is in foal for 2026 on her individual page (which is correct as not due until May)

She’ll need to be re-done for 2026. I’ve deleted her breeding due date so should be clear for that now.

1 Like

Thank you. I’ve bred her back to Daredevil Dan

Thanks Shanthi!

Thanks Shanthi

Did it go through? I don’t see a due date or foal in the database post-2025.

I thought it had but then after I posted, I realised I had to ship her so she’s on route. I’m not sure what I did/thought I did (lost the plot I think!)

1 Like

No worries, just wanted to make sure something else wasn’t broken.

1 Like

Painted War has been re-bred. Thanks!

No, just me having a senior moment.

She’s been rented now.

Painted War and Send Me Flowers should be set now.

1 Like

I have rebred Regal Kiss and Tenebreux and Rose Will Do

They’ve been updated - Rose Will Due foaled early Jan so you’ve already got her baby.

1 Like

Hack Time is experiencing this for her 2027 breeding (i.e. this occurred this year and isn’t a carry over from last year). She was bred to a newly retired stallion (such that the Hypomating didn’t recognize Cop in Morgue as a stallion).

I have not had this experience when breeding to my newly-retired stallion, Pass the Buck, so this is likely just a coincidence and not tied to whether or not the stallion is newly retired. Hypothetical mating, however, works for Pass the Buck.

Update: Well, there goes that theory. What Foolishness is also experiencing this issue with her 2027 breeding to Starling. No issue with the hypo-mating.

I think I’ve found the issue, I’ve reset both mares’ breeding statuses so you can re-do them. (Still need to look into the hypo mating thing.)

1 Like

I had the same issue with Mystical Journey . She is bred for a 2027 foal but is showing as not bred on my stable overview

I’ve reset her breeding as well.

thank you! it worked !

1 Like