Mare bred, showing as not in foal

OK, looks like she was hit with the bug and I may have found the cause. :tada: I think she should be good now, but let me know if her breeding needs to be reset.

2 Likes

Similar to the above, they have breeding dates registered but no foals exist. If you repeat the breedings for 2027 I can backdate all the data so it’s for 2026.

Same story with her.

Her due date info should be fixed now.

Perfect! Looks like it’s fixed! Thanks, Shanthi!

@Shanthi My two have the same bug as Ered Luin in showing as not in foal for 2027 but actually are.

For Filly from Chile is it best for me to wait for her to “foal” (you said she doesn’t have a 2026 foal in the database, so I presume she’s actually empty), then re-breed to Nobly Regal again, have that foal be back dated to 2026, then I can do her actual 2027 breeding?

@Shelbie gotcha, I thought it was their 2026 foals that were missing. I’ve fixed their due dates for 2027 now.

Re: FFC, I can delete her 2026 breeding due date for Nobly Regal, and then you can breed her to him for 2027. Then I’ll backdate that to 2026 and you can re-breed for the real 2027 foal.

1 Like

It looks like Unbridled Miracle is fixed now. Thanks Shanthi, you are the best!

Any notion on what’s going on with Heidi High, Shanthi?

She has no foal in the database, so would need to do what I described above (breed for 2027, then I backdate to 2026). I’ve removed her breeding info for the 2026 non-foal.

I’m still having an issue with Painted War (19898)

I have re-bred Indy Saint and Lucky Train, both to Spirit in the Sky. Indy Saint is now due on Mar 4th and Lucky Train is now due on Mar 11th.

We have one more, The Queen’s Navy, who is being shipped back to our Stables. She should arrive on the 10th and will be re-bred to Ablative Armour. I will let you know when she has been done.

Thanks.

Thanks Shanthi! I’ve re-bred her to Nobly Regal.

Done. I’ve rebred her to Carrowmore so you can work your magic. Thanks again.

I have re-bred all three for 2027 foals but, if you could please change their due dates to 2026, I’d appreciate it.

Thanks.

Antares has been rebred now so if you could back date her breeding whenever you get a chance that’d be awesome!

The only other funky mare I have right now is Good as Gold who was just bred. She’s no longer on my unbred mares list, but in stable overview and on her personal page she is showing as not in foal. When I go to her breeding page though she comes up as in foal. I don’t know if this might be related to the fact that her due date ended up in December 2026 when I bred her?

You’ll need to do the same as others - re-do the breeding this year and then I’ll backdate it for last year.

Cool, both those mares/foals are updated.

Cool, she should be good to go now.

1 Like

Cool, all set.