Generous Bloodstock 2018 foals

Love the name Vintage :slight_smile: the foals I’ve sold have all gotten nice names!

Thanks. I wasn’t sure what to call him - the online thesaurus suggested it when I looked up “classic” :slight_smile:

Good luck with Vintage! Hope he does his ‘dad’ proud

Two more arrivals in the last couple of days.

[color=red]Sonnet
Candy Ride x Hopespringseternal (Rainbow Quest)
9.1h bay filly, bred by Kindlehope. Dam has produced a SW and a MW from her two runners to date. She will visit Blue Smoke next.

[color=blue]Battalion
Brigade x Graceful Gold (Black Gold)
8h chestnut colt bred by Fox Run. Dam is a half-sister to ICh Doodles. Oldest foal is 2. She will visit Mantle of Power next.

A homebred colt arrived overnight, one of our more anticipated babies.

[color=blue]Fortuitous
Foolhardy x NCh Capital Rodeo
9h dapple grey colt. 4th foal for MSW, MSP multimillionaire dam. Oldest runner is 3 and hasn’t shown much but mum was most effective at 4 and 5 so we’re expecting a late bloomer here. Dam noe visits Blue Smoke.

OOH, what a fabulous looking colt.  I hope he lives up to his pedigree.

Very nice - love the name.

Thank you both - fingers crossed he has some talent :slight_smile:

Had an early arrival overnight, due 1st May. Still waiting on a mare from 2nd April  ::)

[color=blue]Space Invader
Spock x Affenliebe (Secret of Love)
9.1h dark bay colt. Second foal for lightly raced dam who is a half-sister to GCh Cross Examination and GCh Exclamation Point. She visits Demand The Best next.

Two more colts overnight, the overdue mare finally foaled and one baby decided to make an early appearance.

[color=blue]Crusade
Brigade x Highly Debatable (What’s Debatable).
8.1h grey colt. Fourth foal for MSP dam. Eldest half sibling is a winner. 2yo sold at the recent Grey Stable auction and debuts soon. Dam now visits Golden Text.

[color=blue]Myrddin
Magic Glory x Morgaine (Highland Pride)
9.3h grey colt. 5th foal. Eldest half sibling is placed. Dam is a MW, MP half sister to NCh Camelot (by Magic Glory’s sire, Lonesome Glory). She now visits Take Me Away.

Myrddin is the Welsh word for Merlin.

Another early arrival. Glad to finally see a safe foaling for this mare after two previous stillbirths.

[color=blue]Long Time Coming
What’s Your Point x Noble Queen (What’s It Worth)
8.2h grey colt. First live foal for SW Stillwater bred made. Pleased to get a live foal considering WYP is now retired. Queen will now revisit V is For Victory.

Not a great start to May, having had two stillborn colts in the first four days :frowning:

We lost a little half-brother to Brigade on Thursday and our starter made lost her Candidate baby this morning. Fortunately both mares are fine physically and will be given a few weeks to recover before their next breedings.

Fingers crossed for better luck for the rest of the month.

Sorry for your losses. :frowning:

A safe foaling at last.

[color=blue]Days of Thunder
Frankel x Daytona Weekend (AP Indy)
8.2h liver chestnut colt. First foal for MSW, MSP dam (kindly leased  from Black Storm West). Named after the film, which was apparently filmed in the Daytona area.

Congrats on the healthy Daytona Weekend colt! He’s quite the looker.

Nice colt! I love real-life liver chestnuts :slight_smile:

Thank you both. I’m quite excited for the Frankel babies so I’m hoping he’ll be talented.

Two more healthy arrivals overnight.

[color=red]FightFireWithFire
Ring of Fire x Secret Flame (Secretariat)
8.2h bay filly. Fifth living foal. Half to MSW, MSP I’m Your Demon. Dam visits Long Live The King next.

[color=blue]Unnamed
Yes It’s Paddy x CH Early Tide (create).
9.2h light grey colt. 2nd living foal for MSW dam who has been sent to Blue Smoke.

Name suggestions welcome for the colt foal.

Love the ROF filly’s name. :slight_smile:

Definitely colt heavy this year - two more having arrived in the last few days.

[color=blue]Get Happy
Blue Smoke x Ch Ella Fitzgerald (TakeMeToHollywood)
9.2h bay colt. 1st foal for MSP dam (kindly leased from Marshall Creek). Dam is half to GCh Alleluia.

[color=blue]Keeping Time
Drum Major x Worth the Roses (What’s It Worth)
8.2h grey colt. Bred by Marshall Creek. 12th foal for his dam, who is a half-sister to WCh Highland Bandit. Foal is half to SW Highland Glory. Dam was sent to Mantle of Power.