FF Famous Studs for 2017

So You Think is another one going back to Sadlers Wells, also has ND on the dam’s side. Grade 1 winner (x10) in the Northern and Southern hemispheres.

https://m.facebook.com/home.php?refid=9&_rdr#!/photo.php?fbid=519727661374018&id=283281161685337&set=a.283285148351605.89661.283281161685337&__user=52011037

Personally I think he’s beautiful 

I think Gio Ponti is also a great one, and a Storm Cat grandson, but then we’re now also adding in Alydar. But he’s quite a looker, yum.

He’s gorgeous! I love storm cat!

So should we all make a list of the horses we like and the ones who come up the most go up for voting?

It’s probably easier just to do it all in polls. A lot of people won’t necessarily read through 5 pages of discussion/suggestions to compile a list, but they would pick 2 or 3 names off a list. I’ll try and set that up this week.

Hey Shanthi, I know you’re packed with stuff both in-game and RL (I know what it’s like to run a game and you’ve got a member/horse population beyond anything I’ve ever handled) but any update on this? Or if you need help, let me know! I’m just really excited to pick new boys.

If you want to compile the full list, that’d be great. Just PM me with it and I can setup the polls.

Frankel’s grand finale will be this Saturday :slight_smile: in the G1 Champion Stakes at Ascot.

So much rain here at the moment. Hope the ground doesn’t go against him :frowning:

And he won :slight_smile: despite some difficulty in the gate.