Breeder's Cup 2015

I have four entered,

Shes A Miracle in the Juvenile Fillies
Pacific Popsicle in the SC Sprint
Genosha in the SC Classic
Black Type in the Juvenile Turf

First season playing and looking forward to seeing how they get on

Good luck with Night of Storms. I hope he does really well for you, especially with it being a turf race. 
FYI for everyone, anyone with a Nightfight 2yo racing in the BC and places in the top 3 will receive a free breeding to Nightfight despite approval. 

Well now I really hope hazy does well! Would be awesome if his firstborn, to be the actual winner! Give her daddy something to be proud of! She’s been resting with light workouts up til this week for a month. Same with my other filly yesterday her energy tanked for some reason, I’m hoping it’s a fluke she’s in the distaff and had been qualified second she’s down to third now since she was resting and the other horse raced in between and knocked her down one spot

Just browsing this thread since none of my horses are qualified but nice to know a 2YO I sold earlier this year will be racing in the BC. Will be keeping an eye on him from now on.

I still can’t believe I got him for just $1k. Another reason those huge auctions are so great: you can get a horse for pennies and he turns out to be a star. I’m still not sure why I bought him, except his name makes me think of Conan O’Brien, and I kept coming back to him when looking through the auction list before the auction started. He’s my best star this year. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Nightflight has 6 foals in the BC Juvenile Fillies out of a field of 14 in the race. WOW.

Actually I did name him after Conan O’Brien, XD

RC Bee wishes him best of luck, :smiley:b

I just noticed that out of all the entrants in the juv fillies dirt race there are 6 Nightfight fillies entered and only 1 is not a champion. Pretty good for a new stud!

And they finish 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 9th, 13th. Nightflight’s on FIRE this year :smiley:

Well I know what stallion I’d be interested in breeding to next year.

Woooohooo mine was second ,she is Nightfights very first born,from his first crop! She’s my superstar! Already have my spots for him for next season!

He’s had a phenomenal year. Hope my two mares foal safely next year :slight_smile:

Don’t forget his colts finished 1 & 2 in the juv. Dirt!