Breeder's Cup 2015

You can add a supplemental nomination at any time.

Good if I sell all my horses I’ll possibly be adding a 2yo filly to the juvenile fillies (dirt) forgot she’s a dirt horse she’s number 5 in that race if supplemented.

Neat, I didn’t know when you supplement nominations it shows you where they stand in the rankings. Interesting to see where my other ponies are ranking, I nominated a SC runner :slight_smile:

It’s not generally correct :wink:, I’ve had horses who claim they’ll be #5 in the list on the nomination page and then after I supplement them they’re #2 or #8. It does, however, give you a general idea (if they’re #150, you may as well save your money :stuck_out_tongue:).

Yay, I finally have some time to post! Here are CDS’s BC entries. Horses in [color=ORANGE]ORANGE will be entered.

• For the BC are we aloud to enter as many as we wish as long as they are qualified?
    Breeders’ Cup Juvenile - [color=orange]Sponsored, Bold Causeway, and Jett Black
    Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies - [color=orange]Black Star, Hopes Fight, Inheritence
    Breeders’ Cup Turf Sprint - [color=orange]I’m A Golden Girl
    Breeders’ Cup Filly & Mare Sprint  - [color=orange]Winning Secret, Worth A Diamond
    Breeders’ Cup Classic - [color=orange]Sweet Runnin’ Louie. He will being taking Winning Secrets 14 spot position.
    Breeders’ Cup Turf - [color=orange]Irish Gold
    Breeders’ Cup Juvi Turf - While I Skip (She will be entered here if she does well in the Golden Slipper tomorrow)
    Breeders’ Cup Juvi Turf Fillies - [color=orange]I Can Only Imagine, While I Skip (If she does not do well in the Golden Slipper tomorrow)
    Breeders’ Cup Classic SC - [color=orange]Seaing Grey, Daily Special, Hollywood Cigar (entries allowing)

We are still deciding on possibly switching around some of the SC Classic and SC Endurance qualifiers.  We’ll see come race day.

Yes. It’s the one set of races in the year where you can enter more than 2 or 3 horses.

I’ve also got a question about how the points etc work. Most of my ponies aren way down the list of qualifiers e.g #100 or lower but two of my SC mares are both listed as #5 of 5 in the SC distaff. Neither have run at stakes level this year and one’s never won above NW1 level. I’m confused as to how they made it onto the lists particularly as one mare is listed for the distaff but probably hasn’t run over the distance since last year. Neither are actually supplemented and I think it’s unlikely they will be, I was just a bit curious.

Breeder’s Cup Juvenile Turf Fillies - [color=red]Pride Lands (3rd) will most likely run.

Breeder’s Cup Sprint - [color=blue]GCh. Uncle Pennybags (2nd) may compete, although I may just focus him on stakes races in Australia to keep chipping away at his stud requirements. I’m going to wait and see how the next month goes for him.

Breeder’s Cup Dirt Mile - [color=green]GCh. Silver Cross (1st) will definitely compete.

[color=blue]Conan apt Brien will run in the Juvenile. My first year running, and I’m definitely going to go for it. His nomination page ranked him #5, but when I supplemented him, the qualifying page lists him as #1. A VERY pleasant surprise. Even if he tanks, I can say I entered a Breeders’ Cup race. But I think he’s got as good a chance as any, and I’m going to have fun.

[color=red]Nightlit Haze has been supplemented and will run in the juvenile fillies dirt BC race

If [color=red]Waltz Gang does well in her next race she might run in the Filly & Mare Turf. Hopefully she does well since I want her to run but the fees would eat at my wallet! :slight_smile:

[size=140]The [color=red]following horses will run in the following BC races

[color=red] Ch.Mi Amore, # 2 ranked in the Breeders’ Cup SC distaff
Ch. Nighlit Haze #3 ranked in the breeders cup juvenile fillies (dirt)
[/size]

Updated on Oct 16th.
Breeders’ Cup Juvenile:- [color=blue]Casting Couch (ranked 15th) will run if qualified.
Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Turf:- [color=blue]Worthy Victor (9th) is qualified and will definitely run.
Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Turf Fillies:- [color=red]Dark Topaz (13th) is qualified and will definitely run.
Breeders’ Cup Mile:- [color=red]Decisive Endevor (6th) is injured (overheating) and will not run; [color=blue]Defense Secretary will run if enough of the qualified horses drop out; we may supplement [color=red]Big Dawn or [color=red]Princess Kaiulani (joint 35th in the Supplement list) if there are spaces left on Oct 27th.
Breeders’ Cup Filly & Mare Turf:- [color=red]Decisive Endevor (7th)  is injured (overheating) and will not run; [color=red]Exquisite (19th) will run if enough of the qualified horses above her drop out; we may supplement [color=red]Big Dawn (17th in the Supplement list) or [color=red]Princess Kaiulani (18th in the Supplement list) if there are spaces left on Oct 27th.
Breeders’ Cup Turf:- [color=red]Decisive Endevor (13th) is injured (overheating) and will not run; we will supplement [color=blue]Lucky Streak (35th in the Supplement list) if there are spaces left on Oct 27th.
Breeders’ Cup Turf Sprint:- [color=red]Decisive Endevor (10th) is injured (overheating) and will not run; we may supplement [color=red]Big Dawn  (27th in the Supplement list) if there are spaces left on Oct 27th.
Breeders’ Cup SC Sprint and Breeders’ Cup SC Endurance:- [color=blue]Grandview is qualified for both races (17th-Sprint and 8th-Endurance) and will definitely run in one of them.
Breeders’ Cup SC Classic:- [color=blue]AndLikeThatHesGone (17th in the Supplement list) will be supplemented if there are spaces left on Oct 27th.
Breeders’ Cup SC Distaff and Breeders’ Cup SC Distaff Endurance:- [color=red]Last Nights Jitter will definitely be supplemented for one of them.

I have four for sure racing.  May add one or two closer to race day. 

Oddly enough, three of the four are half sibs (out of Go For Glory).

Killer Queen is in the 2yo F Dirt
Toast of the Town in the Fillies and Mares Turf
Initforthelonghaul is in the 2yo F Turf
And Demand the Best is headed for the Turf Sprint.   

After her lost in the Canadian International, [color=red]Waltz Gang will NOT run in the Filly and Mare Turf.

[color=red]Give Her A Rose is entered in the SC Distaff Endurance.

We’ve got just 3 heading out:

[color=red]Crack the Bell in the BC Juvenile Fillies Turf.
[color=red]Artistic Tendancie in the BC Steeplechase Distaff.
[color=red]Daytona Weekend in the BC Juvenile Fillies.

Come on girls!

The following are our final list of entries for the Breeder’s Cup races (barring last minute injuries):-
Breeders’ Cup Juvenile:- [color=blue]Casting Couch.
Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Turf:- [color=blue]Worthy Victor.
Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Turf Fillies:- [color=red]Dark Topaz.
Breeders’ Cup Mile:- [color=red]Princess Kaiulani (Supplemented entry).
Breeders’ Cup Filly & Mare Turf:- [color=red]Exquisite.
Breeders’ Cup Turf:- [color=blue]Lucky Streak (Supplemented entry).
Breeders’ Cup Turf Sprint:- [color=red]Big Dawn (Supplemented entry).
Breeders’ Cup SC Endurance:- [color=blue]Grandview.
Breeders’ Cup SC Classic:- [color=blue]AndLikeThatHesGone (Supplemented entry).
Breeders’ Cup SC Distaff Endurance:- [color=red]Last Nights Jitter (Supplemented entry).

My eight are all entered.

Breeders’ Cup Turf Sprint - PATH FINDER
Breeders’ Cup Mile - I’M NO FOOL
Breeders’ Cup Classic - BAY OF BISCAY
Breeders’ Cup Filly & Mare Turf - ILSAHERI and GAL FROM SEATTLE
Breeders’ Cup Distaff - MADAM PRESIDENT
Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Turf - PROMISING
Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies - HIGHLAND WISH

Two entered, my first ever.
Smooth Sorceress in  Breeders’ Cup Distaff qualified 7th
and Night of Storms in Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Turf qualified 3rd (suplemented)