Automation!

OK, so I’ve been working to add a bunch of new features for the Color War.  :slight_smile:

First off, the game now knows that members belong to a team.  Each team has their own page, which shows basic info for the team as well as gives options for team members.

For racing (challenge #2), team members (including captains) can suggest races (1-8 weeks in advance) for a horse.  Then members vote on the suggestion, and captains can then enter the race.  (All of this is automated :smiley:)

Color war activity will also be tracked automatically.

Enjoy.  :slight_smile:

WOW

Very nice!  This looks great, so convenient!

Cool
How do we access the page?

If you go to your Stable Page it should say “You are a member of the _______ Team” and if you click on the name of the team it should take you to the team page. That’s how it works for me anyway.

Great job Shanthi, I love this feature and I REALLY love the feature listing each horses upcoming races(that thread wouldn’t let me post so I thought I’d just give you kudos here!!) ;D

WOW fantastic feature! I think this should really help keep team members active  :slight_smile:

Oh wow this is awesome!!

This is awesome! You are awesome!!!  :smiley:

I forgot to note that team members will get stable alerts when there are new things to vote on, and team captains will get alerts when new votes have been submitted.

Whoa now this KICKS DONKEY BUTT :astonished:

It doesn’t get much better than this!! You totally rock!

I repeat. AWESOME! My jaw is on the floor right now, by the way. :wink:

Wonderful! This is very much appreciated, thank you. :slight_smile:

Team members are now able to view the training summary for the team’s horses.

Shanthi, I had a curious question.
Is there any way that you could list the track location along with the race name for the suggested races/voting column?  It’s certainly not a big deal, but it sure would make team race decisions a lot easier, I think.  Location does play a factor, afterall, with shipping costs & energy levels to consider.  Or am I a dummy and am already missing an easier way to view this info (besides looking up each suggested race individually)…?

Just curious.   :)

You did get that Code Queen trophy…

This is awesome, Shanthi!

My team captain page doesn’t have the ‘stable alerts’ column. I know there have been votes submitted, I haven’t gotten any alerts yet though. Just thought I’d say something in case there is a bug or I’m just a blind idiot. ;D

It should be on your personal stable page, not the team page.

I may have skimmed this post… but did you mention that only races a certain distance out can be nominated?  If our horses are ready to go for Wed/Sat of this week, is there any way to race them and get the activity tracked?

:slight_smile:  I’m having fun playing with the automatic races though.

Yes, nominations must be made at least 7 days ahead of time (in order to give everyone enough time to vote before entries are made).