Automation!

When I log into the yellow team account and my own account, I can’t see any suggested races for the horses or the voting statistics. Again I may be a blind idiot but I’m a confused blind idiot.  :stuck_out_tongue:

Voting stats has been fixed.

Alerts on votes for team captains have been fixed. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for the new coding!  The alerts on voting status are helpful, and I saw that you added the track location to the race name after all.  It makes voting decisions SO much easier, so thank you!

This is awesome. I was wondering if was possible to show somewhere on the Team Captains page the votes submitted. I want to start shipping our horses but I can never remember which horse is supposed to ship to which track or which race their supposed to enter. I have to keep switching back and forth between my stable and the CW stable

Um…it does display the votes submitted, after you vote (or immediately, if you suggested the race).

When I acually sign into the color war stable I can find anywhere where it says the votes

You can’t view votes as the color war stable login.  I’ll try and add that in in the future, but for now, just login as your stable, load the team page, and then logout and log back in as the team stable (without closing the team page with the votes on it).

Update: I’ve set it up so that your CW stable links to the CW team page and treats you as a captain.  So captains can view alerts/votes/etc as your stable or as your CW stable.

Also, captains now get big flashy text listing whether horses are eligible to enter a race based on votes.

Next up: setting up entries to reflect eligibility. :wink:

thanks so much Shanti  ;D

Wow Shanhi that makes it so much easier! Thanks so much…for everything! :wink:

Ok, I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem. When I go to the team’s page to look at the votes, it shows that I voted No for all of the suggested races, and it shows that I placed that vote on 12/31/69… Now I have voted on all of them…but some I voted yes on…and I know that the date is completely wrong.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Should be fixed.

thank you! its back to normal!