2016 Color War Teams

We have heard from all but one of our team members. Even though I have emailed and PM’d the last member, they still haven’t voted yet. According to the Stable List, the last time they logged onto FF was Feb 28th, so it isn’t even that they’ve been active in FF but not on the Forum.

Can we assume that they are inactive and use the rest of the team votes, in which case, we will be ready to make our selections now?

I guess that’s fine.

Thanks Shanthi.

In that case, the Indigo Team selects Pimlico for our location and the name Indigo Ink.

Shoot… Pimlico was our pick… Back to the drawing board. :slight_smile:

Isn’t aqueduct still available?

Oops, sorry about that.

Churchill Downs, Arlington, Calder and the two California tracks are still available, plus Fort Erie and the overseas tracks. Fort Erie is in Canada, and only has one or two races a year, but it is probably the cheapest of the remaining tracks for shipping. Of the remaining locations, Arlington and CD are the next cheapest shipping-wise. Arlington has the advantage over CD in that it has more races over the summer.

Hope this is helpful.

As there are only two teams left to pick, may I suggest that you get your teammates to list their first and second choices for location, so that, if the other team selects the location you were all voting for, then you don’t have to go through the voting process all over again.

Haha yeah, we had a list, all 4 that got picked :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks for your help though

Don’t worry about it, there are other good tracks still :slight_smile:

Ok, we’ve got majority. :slight_smile:

Team Name: Pink Panthers

We have majority for the Purple Team  :slight_smile:

Team Name: Purple Haze

Great, that should be all the teams then. :slight_smile:

I’ll try and get racing stuff setup this weekend (though my computer’s in the shop, so it may be challenging).

Lol I have a horse by that name! Her daddy is Nightfight!

Any update on the Color War?

I hope to get things rolling this weekend. Things have been a little crazy with moving and whatnot.

hey guys, sorry ive been swamped with nursing school and work :confused: I’m back though

As you were gone for so long, the teams got re-shuffled and you’re no longer on a team. You’re welcome to participate next year, though.