Blue Bayous - Belmont (Blue Team)
Carole of Iron Spur Stables (Captain)
Samantha of Kona Star Ranch (Captain)
Ray of Stallion Stables
Faedar of Sakura Springs
Edana of Himmel Stables
Lopsided of Faithlighte Farm
Steph of WildOracle Farm

Purple Haze - Churchill Downs (Purple Team)
Lindsay of Clover Springs Stables (Captain)
ThoroughbredLover of ThoroughbredLover (Captain)
Ashlee of Misty Lodge
Jay of Turner Thoroughbreds
Traci of Vimes Racing
Stephanie of Far Away Racing
Mark of Markos

Indigo Ink - Pimlico (Indigo Team)
Starfish of Starfish Stables (Captain)
Brenda Martenia of Triple M Racing (Captain)
Joe Cockerton of Littlefield
Gwen Kitching of Darkwood Stables
Eva of Heritage Farms
Sora of Sorrelleaf Stables
Beth of Cherokee Ranch

Ghostriders - Gulstream (White Team)
Shelly of Bearly Manor (Captain)
Alyssa of Ivy Creek Farm (Captain)
Killashandra of Fire Grass Farm
Emily of Knight Arrow Farm
Elyssa of Mahogany Grove
JasonCameron of Vaucluse Farms
Shelbie of Black Storm West

Black Knights - Aqueduct (Black Team)
Kayleigh of Candi Cane Racing (Captain)
Dawn of Battle Hill Farm (Captain)
Katie of New Beginning Stable
Brandi of End Of Time Stables
Freedom of Freedom Acres
Grace of Hello Starling Farms
Katie of Winning Move Stables

Pink Panthers - Arlington (Pink Team)
Diana of Coleman Branch (Captain)
Kim of Semiahmoo Stables (Captain)
Paul of Windward Farm
SomedayFarm of Someday Farm
Fish of Flying
Argus Sheldrake of Sheldrake Racing
Milly of MillyThoroughbreds

Forum settings should be updated so that you can see your new teams. There are a couple of new captains - if you could PM your co-captain for login info, that would be great. Failing that, send me a PM.

Once your new team has unanimous approval of a name and location, feel free to post it here.

We have come to a unanimous decision our team is The Blue Bayou’s and we would like to be located at Belmont

We have all agreed to the Black Knights and for Aqueduct

Nioce to be kicked out without being told…nice!

I posted in advance of re-shuffling teams.

Shanthi,

Five of the original members of the Indigo Team had voted before the reshuffle and we now have two new members. Do the original five have to vote again or do their votes carry over to the reshuffled team?

No, existing members & votes can carry over.

Since our team did not switch up, and since we reached a unanimous decision in the beginning, our name & location carry over, correct?

(Ghostriders at Gulfstream for the white team)

Okay, Green Team made a decision! Soylent Green and Saratoga :slight_smile:
And we have a picture  ;D

Yes, I left your team as-is because there wasn’t any inactivity. So you still get first pick.

The red team has come to a unanimous decision. We will be known as the Crimson Reds and will be located at Woodbine.

Are any other teams still having problems getting their teams to vote on Location and Team Name, even after the reshuffle?

The Indigo Team has two team members that have not voted yet.

One of them hasn’t logged in to FF since Feb 28th, but, while the other one has been pretty active on FF (she joined FF in Racing Year 2011), she only has 3 posts total and, as far as I can see, hasn’t posted on the Forum since Mar 6th.

The rest of us are unanimous on our choice of Location and Name but can’t do anything about them until the other two have voted.

We are having some trouble with members being active regularly. We all agreed on a track, which got picked before we could claim it. I haven’t been able to get everyone to re-vote for a different track…

Just a thought. Instead of unanimous decisions, in the future could a certain percentage be deemed acceptable?

Probably. The main point of unanimous decisions is to make sure everyone’s involved on the team. (This is really the only decision that requires any unanimous voting, or necessarily any forum activity, per se.)

I know the teams who haven’t reached a decision yet are frustrated. There’s not much I can do about that, though, unless I re-shuffled the teams yet again. There’s also no huge hurry, since all it does is shorten the racing challenge timeframe.

Perhaps enable Captains to make a poll in the same way that races are voted for? That way, no forum requirement. Maybe first poll have people tick top three choices. Then set up another poll to pick one. Results won’t be unanimous (since no one will see how people voted until afterwards), but might get 100% participation.

That would be fine for the rewrite. I don’t plan to change any CW-related code until then, though. (Unless there are bugs, obviously.)

Given that it’s been almost 3 weeks since the last team got a unanimous vote, for the remaining teams:

If you have heard from all of your team members at some point (since the new teams got setup), you can go ahead with whatever majority vote you have.

I’ll aim to setup the racing challenge stuff by April 1 if everyone has a team name/location. I’m moving this weekend so it may take a few days.

Good luck with the move,I still haven’t finished unpacking from mine. :smiley: