✅ Workouts not running

What time of day do workouts auto-run if things are working correctly? I’ve been keeping an eye on my page since I read about this bug.

Just saw a handful of my horses have resumed workouts as of the 12th. Not all, but wondering if that’s somehow related to the energy script being moved to its own place.

I have a few 2yos which I sent for training already, and they all worked only today, after I did manual workouts. They arrived at the track a few days earlier so should have more workouts done.

I will add one of my 2yos have worked since end of February when they were first sent to the track.

have been tracking my training since the beginning of March. My last manual training was March 8th when 43 were trained. all had a range of equipment on but most have non because I’ve never been able to see much difference with it.
Checked up today. the same 30 horses are being auto trained. They are ALL wearing some sort of equipment! this has happened on 11th 12th, 14th and 15th. not a single horse has trained if it was not wearing equipment - very strange. going to remove equipment from some and add to others just in case it is a coincidence

Well it isn’t a coincidence, In the end I just added either wraps or no whip to all my 2yos. and this morning every one of them that is at the track has trained perfectly! Very strange, but it looks like every racehorse in training is going out with at least some very smart wraps :grin:

1 Like

Guess our young kids are also getting some swank workout gear until further notice.

let me know if it works for you too, it seems bizarre to me :upside_down_face:

I did check the older kids, and anyone without tack hadn’t worked since February 25th so I think you unearthed the [weird] mystery.

Thanks for sharing this, going to see if some kits helps get my lot out of their stables

This explains a lot but also the thought of going in to every one of my RH and adding something and also remembering that they don’t actually need it when I enter races might make my brain melt. Thanks for figuring out a work around though.

1 Like

auto and manual training not working

Auto works have run for some of my older horses for yesterday.

My 2yo at the track (with equipment as suggested by @Wolfhound) all auto worked yesterday as did a good selection of older horses. I note all had some form of equipment on but haven’t been through the older horses to see if there’s any without equipment.

Got a manual workout done on all my horses today, took 3 goes to go through them all, as each attempt missed horses out, but got there in the end, the server was very, very slow, it took quite a while.

I’ve made a tweak to the auto-workouts, but I’m not sure if it’s enough to pick up the non-equipment horses. I’ll hopefully get a chance to look into it later this week.

2 Likes

I’ve made another tweak, which will hopefully actually save the workout data for the non-equipment horses.

5 Likes

I think this is fixed! :tada:

4 Likes

So I just checked my workouts for the last week and not all of my horses are working out. I have 96 at the track but for April 11th, only 46 worked out. Doesn’t seem to be an equipment issue, as some horses without equipment worked. I don’t think it’s timing out because names go all the way to Z. Anyway, not sure what’s going on.

Looks like you require A energy for workouts - could that be it?