✅ Workout History Not Showing

Workout history for all my horses isn’t showing. It says no workouts found. I am also not able to complete any workouts (non scheduled).

I am able to run workouts now but after I have run them, the page is giving me the option of running more workouts on the same horses I’ve already worked.

This may be fixed now - I had to back up the workouts separately and forgot to re-upload them when I did the initial set.

2 Likes

Thank you for all you do Shanthi!

I may have a similar issue. I worked my horses manually now (only the ones that are entered in races). All worked and had their work recorded correctly, except Rammstein who was available for a workout again. But not for a jump trial.
So I did another workout, for him and some other horses that weren’t entered in races. His second workout also didn’t record. His page still shows last workout on 12/27/24.

Rammstein’s first workout today:

Gallop 2 miles 3:11.709
Colleen Nielson 70% Aqueduct (Fast - Turf) No Equipment
Jockey Comment Rammstein seems to like running off the pace.

And the second:

Gallop 2 miles 2:56.705
Colleen Nielson 70% Aqueduct (Fast - Turf) No Equipment
Jockey Comment Rammstein ran out of steam.

Also, I wanted to set default racing options for Jolly Gold which I recently claimed (jockeys and track) and it doesn’t save. But I could add a racing schedule for her.

I can run manual workouts but the history is not saving, alot of my horses last works say they were from the 28th but I’ve worked them since then. Doctor On Call

I just manually worked horses. The script only worked horses A-Q, some of the jumpers had “Invalid Workout - No Track Selected” (ex: Papillon) when they have Jumps selected, and I have a mixed bag of horses whose 1/03/25 workout appears in their history (Gin Fizz does not have his 1/03/25 workout in his history, but Nicator does).

Doesn’t look like my auto-workouts are operating at all. It shows 0 workouts for yesterday.

Yes I’ve said elsewhere that the daily scripts aren’t running for some reason. I’ve only run the foals one today.

I wondered if it was the same problem as the issue with the foals but wasn’t sure. All good. I’m sure my ponies are enjoying their extended holiday anyhow. Lol.

I’ve run the rest of the scripts manually, and (I hope) sorted out the automatic script running for tomorrow.

5 Likes

Thank you, Shanthi! I hope you know how much we appreciate you!

2 Likes

@Shanthi

This is happening with the manual workouts again, I just ran all my horses through workouts and half of them are allowing me to work them again. Not sure if this is part of the automatic script or not.

I have tried using manual workouts but I only get colts/stallions. They don’t work anyway as it says no track selected. I normally use automatic workouts but they don’t seem to have run since last year. I haven’t done manual workouts for a long time and am wondering if I have just forgotten how to do them

This may be fixed - I tweaked a couple of queries.