Wonky stable overview page

Wonky layout when viewing stable page on mobile

My stable description now appears over the top of the box that contains the Racing & Breeding links, enter race links etc. It’s the same regardless of phone orientation although the page in general looks better is I hold it ‘landscape’ as opposed to portrait. I’ve tried logging out and back in again but this hasn’t made a difference. It’s fine if I view it on my laptop

Steps to Reproduce

Outline the exact steps to reproduce the issue, ideally with screenshots and links (as appropriate). Template:

1. Login
  2. From the forum, click ‘Stable’
  3. Stable overview page loads but the links art the top are hidden by my stable description box

Additional information

I can partially see the view stables link but it the hyperlinks don’t appear to work if I attempt to click on it. I’m using an iPhone with Safari. (I use Chrome on my laptop)

Here’s a few more examples of how other pages are affected:

image image image

I would recommend switching the Hooves Mobile skin, as that one’s actually meant for mobiles (the others aren’t at all optimised for small screens, as you can see).

I’ll see if I can tweak that skin to work on mobile, but it’s a tricky one as the graphics have a set width.

I’ve made it legible but it’s not very pretty.

Mine’s still wonky but I’m quite happy to change to the Hooves layout. I’ll do that next time I load up the laptop.

You may need to refresh, or log out / log in for it to pick up the new changes? Though it should happen automatically unless the browser is caching stupidly.