Will be gone

Due to life throwing some nasty curves I won’t have internet for an indeterminate amount of time. I  don’t know if my account will still be around when I can come back so if not goodbye, it’s been great being here, if it still is I hope to be back soon.

Contact shanthi she can prob work something out with you and if there is someone you trust to tend to things while you are gone see if you can have a caretaker. I had help when I moved and had sporadic Internet, I used to take our laptop to Internet cafes or the library, and that way I didn’t lose everything, they didn’t race a whole lot but everyone needs a rest once in a while. Good luck!

Sorry to hear/read that. Hope things get back to smooth sailing for you soon. I would definitely follow Grace’s advice if I were you. Shanthi is very understanding and I’m sure she can help you work out what to do. Take care! :slight_smile:

Your stable will still be around, but as others have said, you might want to arrange a “stable sitter” if you want your ponies to keep running while you’re away.

Hope your life settles down and you can get internet/return soon. :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the kind wishes. Life seems to have settled down a bit and I’ll be back in full swing within the next couple weeks. Excited to be back!

Welcome back! :slight_smile:

Welcome back , now it’s my turn getting ready to move from Germany back to the USA,starting in November I might need a sitter. Lol