Where did the year go?

Omg I just realized I need to start planning breedings! Where did the year go? Uhg more money!
But lotsa babies!?  ;D

I know!  Last year I slacked on this, and my mares deserve well-thought out bookings this time around.  I can’t wait to see what new boys will be joining the FF stallions list next year!

And on a more personal note, I’m excited to try managing my own stallion for the first time, and I’m nervous about my abilities to “sell” his talents so he can get some better mates this year!  He’ll probably see quite a few of my mares, but since he is shrimpy (and I am vain), I’ve already weeded out shorter mares as non-options for him, for now…which means I need to find several tall, talented boyfriends for those ladies!

My boys are tall but I’m leasing Saint to generous bloodstock, so ill have guest stud Irish Gold again and my recent purchase Golden Text. But I also have 63 mares! Lol

Yeah… My broodmare band needs to be whittled down, especially given the fact that most of my runners are mares too.

I’m really excited because Long Live the King’s first crop hits the track next year and Demand the Best’s 1st crop hits the ground.  Icing would be to get Black Cherry studified before year’s end, but that might be asking for too much. :wink:

Unabridged’s first crop is racing next year too… I’m so excited!  ;D

I didn’t think out my breedings very well last year either. Definitely going to put more time/thought into it this time around.

I need to print them all put then bring up the studs and do a horse by horse comparison. I know what you mean! I have a few mares I. Foal for sale now as I have  20 ish that will retire in the next couple of yrs. but I have a few older mares I want to retire before something happens to them while birthing. :slight_smile:
I can’t wait to see what my boys babies do! Even though I bought them I’m praying for great babies! And it will be another yr before guest stud Irish Golds babies hit the track, so excited!

I have already planned breedings for all my mares. About a month ago  :smiley: only a few will be changed to include some new stallions, especially the real-life studs. I also have mostly mares racing, but I want them all to stay on the track!