Where are you on the list?

I joined today, so I’m #32 out of 32. Ooh, I can’t wait to start playing, I’m excited.

Anyhoo, about me:
I’m a 17 year old girl from Washington. Of course, I have a passion for all things equine, and had my own horse for awhile. He was the largest thing ever, he was an appaloosa (everyone suspected mixed with percheron, but he had no papers or no history that I knew of, so he was just a horse). His name was Mac, and I loved him to death. However, my mom sold him to a friend and they moved to Oregon. That was the most traumatic day of my life.

I’m a senior in high school and I’m going to start my college applications soon. I don’t know what I want to do or where I want to go, so I’m stuck. But I know that I want to go somewhere with an equestrian team!

Welcome to the game! :slight_smile:

Most schools have some sort of equestrian club/team, and a lot of them have official IHSA teams as well.  Good luck picking a school!

[You’ve moved yourself unofficially up the list by posting, so congrats.]

Welcome to FF! You’ll love it here…

Heheh…I actually chose my school because it had a Varsity Equestrian team (read: everything’s paid for).  Made it on the team for a year and then quit to do other things.  (I’m a backyard rider/trail mosey-er at heart, the show ring’s never really done anything for me). 

EQ teams/clubs are a great way to meet horsie folks and continue riding through college. =)