We're expecting a RL filly!

And by “filly”, I mean of the human variety.  :stuck_out_tongue:

As a result, I’ve been a little busier with my free time - lots of things to think about/prepare…  It’s my first, so I’m pretty nervous!  Also, I like my sleep a little more now, too, which isn’t helping.

Anyhow, I wanted to explain to you why I’ve been a little more MIA…and share in my excitement.  :slight_smile:

She’s due at the end of August.  Wish us luck!

PS:
The biggest downfall?  It’s finally getting gorgeous outside, and the doctor highly advised against riding…  Not sure my willpower is strong enough to cut that out 100%.

Congratulations Alyssa! Make the most of sleep while you can :slight_smile:

Congratulations! Very exciting. :slight_smile:

Congratulations!

Congratulations.

Congratulations!

Any news yet Alyssa?

You must have a sixth sense - we’re actually in the hospital right now, but get released tomorrow assuming we both pass some final tests. Little girl Haven Faye was born at 12:40am on September 5 after a very crazy labor with a few scares.  Thankfully it all ended well for all of us. :slight_smile:  She’s pretty perfect (if you trust my biased opinion! Lol), and she was born with TONS of long (more than an inch!) dark hair.  I need to figure out how to get a picture up to you guys since they’re up on Facebook only and they don’t link well. Life has been a little crazy but in a good way.

Brilliant news, congratulations! Glad you are all safe and sound :slight_smile:

Congratulations!

Glad to hear it all turned out well Alyssa :slight_smile:

Congrats!

Congratulations.

Thank you!  These last few days have been a bit of a time warp.  It’s a learning curve, but I think we’re settling into a nice groove finally.  I see I’ve missed the start of the Select Auction, which is probably for the best, ha.  I will EVENTUALLY get to check it out, and see how my ponies did last time out…