Weird mare booking

I’ve noticed sometimes a new booking to one of my stallions will bump out one of my personal mares’ arranged bookings to that stud (one I had arranged, booked, and it was there until being randomly bumped) but haven’t been able to catch it yet. Hoping I can explain what just happened:

I reserved a breeding slot to Dark Ages for a general stable slot (no mare selected, but reserved for Black Storm West) as I was going to use it for a leased mare. I just bred that leased mare, Silk Parachute, and saw it overrode the booked slot for my mare Bold Wench and the general stable booking is still there. The leased mare is listed as owned by the original owner, which makes sense, but wondering if the code thought it as a new owner vs. a leased mare (still should not have been able to override a breeding slot already taken). Bold Wench was already bred to him, so on her page it shows she’s in foal to him for 2027 but she isn’t on his list of Arranged Breedings for this year, but she is listed on his View Foals page.