we won the Jockey Club Gold Cup!

well, my boyfriend gallops for Christophe Clemente, and all of his top horses. (Gio Ponti, Summer Front, Hard Not To Like, etc) So technically, CC won. BUT, that didn’t stop us from jumping up and down screaming/cheering for Tonalist.

Add in the Belmont Stake 2014, JCGC 2014, among his other accolades…I do believe we’re breeders cup bound!

Congrats! That sounds super exciting.

Congratulations. It is a great thrill to be involved in racing.

My family used to own horses in Jamaica when I was a teenager (40+ years ago) and it was always exciting when one of them won and I would go down onto the track with my father and uncle to lead it into the winners enclosure.

In addition, about 25 years ago, I bought shares in an Irish syndicate that owned a number of horses. I had maybe 100 shares out of a few million. One of the syndicates horses, Royal Academy, won the 1990 Breeders’ Cup Mile (I always claimed that I owned the tip of his longest whisker, the one that crossed the finish line first

Well done, very exciting!

Congratulations! Just watched it on youtube, looks like the track was very wet.

He was very impressive and looked far better class than his rivals, must be great to be involved with grade 1 performers like him