Waiting...

Eh, I’ll wait and introduce myself :smiley:

I’m Shelly; I’m 16 and just entering my junior year of high school. I have a dog, Trigger, who I trained to be my hunting partner. I’m also on the lookout for a puppy to raise for agility showing. I’m joining 4H this year and starting in that with dog showing and photography :slight_smile: Hm… I used to own a Morgan mare, Ironstone Peggy Sue, and a Quarter Horse gelding, CB Hickory Frost, but we made the decision two summers ago to sell them. :frowning: I miss my gelding like crazy right now.

Um… “Bearly” is the fictional surname to my characters in my novel. I’ve been using “Shelly Bearly” as my SIMming ID for… year and a half, two years now. Makes it easy to come up with a stable name then :smiley: So… yeah!

Welcome to the game! :slight_smile:

Glad to see you here! I’m also 16 and about to be a junior in high school. I think you’ll love the game; I’m sure addicted to it. It’s the only sim game I still play these days.

Welcome!  ;D

Welcome! I’m another 16 about to be a junior, and I was in 4H for quite a few years (I’ve gotten busy these past few years but I hope to get back into it). I wholeheartedly agree with Freedom; this game is amazing!