Waiting in the North

Hi everyone.

I used to have a stable many years ago and I’ve found the time to start up again.
I think this concept and site is absolutely amazing.
Being a website programmer and a fan of php using databases I can appreciate the effort and time that Shanthi has put into all of this.
The complexity of it all which has been streamlined to run so seamlessly is an amazing feat of determination (and patience I’m sure!)

I am a big fan of harness racing.  If I every find the the time I’d like to establish something like final furlong that is exclusively harness racing.  One day - maybe.

So I see that I’m ranked 9th on the waiting list.  Hopefully I’ll be aboard soon and get back into building a top stable.

I am from Canada, in Northern Ontario, on St. Joseph Island.  I boarder northern Michigan just down river of the Sault Locks.
I ride horses several times a year and I always look forward to getting into Toronto so I can sneak out and spend an afternoon at Woodbine.  Those big willow trees coming to the grandstand and statue of Northern Dancer are always a welcome site.

Hope to see you at the Final Furlong races - real soon! :slight_smile:

Jerry

Welcome back to the game! :slight_smile:

Thanks and I am now active.
I’m having a blast getting back into all of this!
Jerry