waiting area... help please!

Hi everybody,
hope to join very very very soon… any tips on the kind of horse a new player should start with (SC, 2 y-old, older, dirt or turf)???
Does the jockey really make a difference? Does every stable have its own jockey or it’s a case of first come first serve?
Where would it be the best location to set up the stable?..I was thinking of England…would that be a good choice? ???
Thank you…
B

I would rec comend putting your stable somewhere like Belmont or Woodbine, since they tend to have racing pretty much year round. The shipping fees from England to anywhere else are very high, and I wouldn’t reccomend starting there at all. Stables do not have their own jockey, and yes the jockeys are important, especially if your horse doesn’t like a particular one. You’ll start off with two horses, and the goal is several fold(at least in my mind): figure out what surface they like (Dirt,Turf,SC), if they need particular equipment or not, what jockey they do best with, what distance they like, and what race instructions they do best with. Welcome to FF!