Vacation time, mi amigos!

(Not that I have any idea if “mi amigos” is correct…I took French :wink:)

Tomorrow morning (WAY too early) I’m heading on a plane to go to Mexico for a week.  :smiley:

Andrea’s kindly agreed to hold down the fort/run races for me while I’m gone.

Hopefully things will run smoothly and I will come back rested & refreshed.  May even get in time to code, but I’m not holding my breath on that one.

See you in a week!  :slight_smile:

Oooh, that sounds amazing! Have fun, Shanthi! Try to get a tan for me!!!  ;D

have fun, we’ll miss you. Don’t worry, we won’t make too much of a mess without you :wink:
[sub]The party hats are on me guys!! Whose getting the confetti?[/sub]

Have fun we’ll miss you dearly. I do believe that “mi amigos” translates into “my friends”. So, you were right. :slight_smile:

I believe it’s mis amigos… But I’m not 100% sure :wink:

Have a great time and come back with an awesome tan!!

Yeah it is mis because there is more then one. I can’t believe I forgot that, but I haven’t had Spanish for two quarters so I guess I’m a little rusty.

Hope you have lots of relaxing fun on your trip! :smiley:

Oooh sounds like fun, I hope you have a blast! Just relax, have fun, and don’t get into too much trouble!  :wink:

Have a great time!

Woo hoo! Mexico is really fun, I hope you have a great time!

Hoe you have a great time

Have loads of fun and relax. This vacation is well deserved. :slight_smile:

Have an awesome time!  (I’m a little late now, better late than never :stuck_out_tongue:)  Everyone needs a good vacation, and with how hard you work, you deserve 2 or 3

Sounds very cool! Where in Mexico are you going? I saw this cool resort in a brochure called the One&Only Palmilla and I’m seriously considering a visit! :slight_smile:

Have a wonderful time:) Maybe some pinyattas (can’t spell  :stuck_out_tongue:) would be fun…hehehehehehe, you way deserve it though!!!

This is a way late response I know, but hope you had tons of fun in Mexico!! That same week you were in Mexico I was in Maui (wish I was still there and I bet u wish the same for Mexico!!)

It was pretty fun, though also really hot.  (I’m not much of a beach/hang out by the pool fan.)  But I got lots of time to read, and nap, and relax.

And I got groomed by monkeys!  :slight_smile:  Didn’t get to swim with dolphins, though…maybe next time.

Hope Maui was fun!