Unable to lease

I tried to lease Suppressive from Cricket Hill off the public Sales board. When I click Accept I get a blank page, she’s not listed on my lease page, and she’s still up for public lease. I checked my budget and was not charged. Her Sales History page shows a private treaty lease with today’s date (January 21, 2022/6) but a blank Leaser.

I’ve also noticed that the prices I set for lease amounts have been set to $0. Requested lease amounts were $5k across the board. Some mares have already been leased (for free, I assume). Shanthi, please don’t worry about fixing the already leased mares – beyond making sure they come home to me next year.

I am, however, canceling all offered leases until this bug is resolved.

ETA: When I tried to lease Suppressive to Black Storm West for $5000, she was listed as $0 to everyone.

I leased Forbidden City - I can’t see that transaction listed in my stable budget, even at $0, nor a entry for her breeding to Sionnach. I have got an entry for shipping her from Ivy Creek to home though.

Not sure if that helps at all @Shanthi

I leased one of Cricket’s mares today and I have the horse but don’t see a transaction for it in my stable budget.

I also tried to breed said mare to one of my studs and the system keeps trying to double book. One slot for CricketHill and one for my farm. Im holding off breeding her until Shanthi is able to check things out!

Looks like this issue is still around? Just tried to lease Giant’s Farewell and it throws me to a blank page with no transaction every time I try to accept the lease.

I had the same problem with two broodmares I was trying to lease.

Battle Grounds View Horse: Battle Grounds
Breathtaking View View Horse: Breathtaking View

I was able to lease them successfully this evening but I now have a question. Both leases are scheduled to end on 2/7/27, however, even if I were to breed them with today’s date, unless the foals are born very early, neither of them will be born before the leases end. Will I still own the foals when they are born or will they go down as owned by Coleman Branch?

It has been a while since I leased a broodmare so don’t remember how the ownership of the foal works. I’m sure that somebody asked about this situation recently but can’t remember what the answer was nor can I find the thread.

You should be the owner/breeder of the foals even if the lease has ended before the mare foals out!

I can confirm you get the foal when bred on a lease, even if the lease ends before they’re born.

When I try to offer a broodmare for lease to a specific player, the game posts them for public lease. Dates and amount are correct, it just won’t offer the lease to a specific player of my choice.