Trying to make a comeback

Hey everyone. I’ve been on a pretty long hiatus because I had a rough summer. My boyfriend of 5 years and I broke up and it was just a mess, and I honestly didn’t feel like doing a single one of my hobbies for a few months. I’m trying to pick myself back up though and start doing the things I used to do again, this game being one of those things.

I even debated selling my racehorses since they were just getting underused, but I decided that they would stay with me and I’d get back into it. They just had a nice, long vacation at home together I suppose.

Anyway, I hope I can renew my desire to do things I enjoy again. I’ve missed you all!  :slight_smile:

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your breakup - it can definitely be rough.

At least your horses will be mentally raring to go, even if they’ve gained a bit of weight.

Sorry to hear that, breakups can be really tough. Hope you’re starting to feel better.

Welcome back. Sorry about the breakup. They are always difficult at any time but especially after 5 years.

Welcome back I just suffered the loss of my mom I’m here if you need to vent to someone :slight_smile:

Nice to see you back! Good luck to your little fatter ponies :wink:

Thank you! Everyone is always so supportive here.  :slight_smile: