Triple Crown perhaps?

What do you think, will he win Belmont Stakes?
I’ll Have Another jogged today:

youtube.com/watch?v=7au0rZlS … e=youtu.be

Bahaha, I love that he has a twitter account.  The posts are quite amusing…

That’s an interesting marketing tool, too - for horse racing, anyway.

Someone wrote there a few days ago, “this is my first tweet to a horse” :wink:
But many racehorses have their Twitter accounts and Facebook pages.

I would love to see him do it. Camelot has just won the English Derby to add to his 2000 Guineas win putting him on course for our Triple Crown. It’d be fantastic for racing if they could both do it.

Well no TC winner this year , I’ll Have Another was scratched and retired! So bummed!

csmonitor.com/USA/Sports/201 … akes-video

Boo. However, I’m so glad his owners have enough respect for him to do that. Far, far too many owners and trainers rely on bute to “get the job done,” which is why I oftentimes avoid going to the real races these days…

Quite sad when I read this on CBC/CNN this morning, but at least they did the responsible thing and pulled him out.  I’m just hoping this hasn’t been happening for a while and they’ve been hiding it, but the TC is so hard on horses I wasn’t shocked when I heard the announcement.

Question is though where have all the sound horses gone?  :frowning:

Yes, that’s sad :frowning: but good for the horse. The race will probably lose a lot of audience because of that.

I imagine there will be a lot of money lost too due to bets having to be cancelled etc. I will prob just catch the highlights afterwards, I don’t think I’ll sit througmit now.