Training Suggestion

I was just going through and updating training information this morning for my horses, and it takes a bit of time with 200 racers  :wink:

I tend to use the 5 saved schedules and update them as need be based on age, recovering from an injury, etc.  I was wondering if a page could be created where more than one horse can be picked at a time for the saved training schedules (checkbox list maybe?) instead of having to update each horse individually one-by-one.

Also thinking of this idea for a custom schedule and you can add it to more than one horse at a time.

~ Lindsay

That would be awesome.  I just went through and updated mine over the weekend and it was a lot of clicking back and forth and back again.  :stuck_out_tongue:

I think she said in a post somewhere this was going to happen along with the shipping one, I may be wrong but I swear I read it :slight_smile:

Yes - pretty much anything that can be designed like the shipping page to handle multiple horses, will be. :slight_smile: Top of the list is training schedules/workouts.