Training Page Suggestion

I normally train my horses via the ‘training workouts’ page where I select which horses are to train and what activity they are to do etc.

I don’t like stable workouts as I like to control who works and who doesn’t etc.

Trouble I’ve found is when you have a large number of horses it becomes very time consuming to go through  :-[ and individually select each activity / distance / ground / effort etc.

My question - is it possible to have the page remember the previous work out for each horse (track / distance / effort etc) so you only have to scan through, minor adjust if required and have check box to the side to tick which then sets that horse to train as part of the work outs? Obviously those left unchecked wouldn’t work when the training button at the bottom is hit to run the work outs?

Does that make any sense?  :-\

Is it possible?

Is it too hard?

Definitely doable. Please submit it in the bug system as a Feature Request, and it’ll go into the rewrite.

Thanks Shanthi  ;D

Will submit through the bug system  8)

I had a thought  for this page also, I forgot to include in the questionnaire , would it be possible to have the script skip over horses with F for energy when you have them on auto training? Instead of having to go in and cancel after each race then go back and redo each one at a time when their energy is back up, have it kick back on when it was no longer F level.It would make it really awesome if it could do that.
Along with the many time suggested being able to schedule more than one horse at a time rather than one at a time.

Putting criteria on auto-train (mainly based on energy/fitness levels) is planned for the rewrite. :slight_smile:

That’s great! Looking forward to the being able to try a horse over jumps in training to see how they react before actually having to change them automatically too!