The Sex of My Baby

Okay so it’s been months since I found out, but forgot to post here.

Anyways, it is a BOY and his pending name is Peyton David.  Peyton is just plain cute and a good all around name and then David has a good ring, but mainly it’s for Dave who has been a rock in this whole thing (not to mention a good source of entertainment when needed). 

Brian is fairing well and we’re still living together (amazingly enough - both families figured we’d kill each other by now or someone would’ve moved home!).  I have no idea if Daddy To Be is happy - he claims he is, but then again would a man tell a pregnant woman the truth???!!!  I think not! 

But most of all I look forward to this being OVER!!!  I’m sooo tired of being pregnant.  My new due date is January 3rd and it really does look like I could go before the end of the year (between Christmas and New Years) or better yet before Christmas. 

Just thought I’d share.

Best Regards,
Nadia

Congratulations and best of luck.
Mat :slight_smile:

Congrats!  You’ll have to post pictures of Peyton David when he arrives.  :slight_smile:

Yes, congrats!  I hope everything goes smoothly for you!

OH MY GOSH! Peyton DavIS was the name of one of my favorite doctors when I was in the hospital :stuck_out_tongue: I think its a lovely name! Congrats, and good luck to you and your growing family! :wink:

Congradulations! I love the name. It’s slightly unusual and out of the ordinary but that makes it great! :slight_smile: I hope everything goes well for you.

Congrats and good luck!  Sounds like a great name. :slight_smile:  Looking forward to seeing pictures!

Love the name!  Congratulations! 

Congrats! I agree with Shanthi; I’d love to see how beautiful you’re baby is when he’s born! Best of luck with Peyton!  :smiley:

congrats, peyton was one of the names i had picked out as it can be either boy or girl, and ive known kids of both sexes with the name , its a very nice name!!