The Grey Stable 2 Yr Old in Training Auction

Hello all again…
    I am holding the 2 Yr Old in Training Auction again starting on May 1st… the particulars are as follows… All horses have a $5000 reserve, 95%+ have had at least 1.5 months training put into the and some equipment sorting done so you have a head start. We have many in the sale that are either full or half’s many great horses as well as some bargains to be had as well. There is a 24 hr wait for the best bid and you may buy as many as you like…

Thanks,

Myles
The Grey Stable

47 2 Yr Olds In training are now consigned…

Everyone please remember that the 2 Yr Old in Training Auction will start on Sunday May 1. For all you keeners that stay up till midnight you can get your bids in early… Thanks to all who look, bid and purchase…

Hi Shanthi,

Could I please trouble you to have a look at the bidding for one of the horses in this auction, Barash, finalfurlong.org/auctionbid. … orse=28110.

I was looking at the bidding history and there are a number of times when the high bid has increased when there doesn’t appear to be anybody else who has placed a bid. In addition, when I look at my Auction Watch Page, it says that the high bid for him is $207,000, yet, the bidding history and the actual Auction page shows the high bid as $1,008,500.

I had a number of problems with my browser today with the Final Furlong site, and don’t know if that could have been why this problem cropped up.

Thanks.

Hi Lewis,

Looks like the most recent 6 or 7 bids were all you outbidding yourself.

I’ve reset everything to the most recent valid high bid, which is yours at $710,500. I’ve also reset the clock back to 24 hours just so that everyone has a chance to react to the bidding change.

Pleased with myself, resisted the hoarding impulse and only came home with 1. :slight_smile:

[color=red]CAIRN is the daughter of Monarchos and Ch. Celtic Circle, making her half-sister to MSW Master Sorcerer and SP Cloaked. She’s already a good size so we’ll send her out and see what she can do. :slight_smile:

Thanks Myles!

The Grey Stables 2 Yr Old in Training Auction is progressing nicely. A big thank you to all who have participated so far. There are still some choice race horses that could still go fro the $5000 reserve only. There is something for everyone here. Check with your Banker, look at the gaps in your breeding or racing stable and find something that fits…

Thanks,

Myles
The Grey Stable

Thanks to all who won, bid and looked at the horses in this auction. May you all have multi-stake winners…

Myles
The Grey Stable