Thanks

Shanti

Just writing to say thank you for such a great site. I couldn’t imagine when I first joined up it would become so addictive. I have always been a hors racing fan, and when I came accross your site, I thought “great”. Now 3 months on, I can’t get enough of it and I don’t think I have ever spent so much time on the net. So once again, thanks.

I’ll never understand the time and effort that goes into it behind the scenes, and I hope that my 2 donations ( not huge I know ) help out in some way to keep things going along :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I agree with you whole heartedly Steve :smiley:

Aww, thanks, guys. :slight_smile:

Sorry if I’ve been a bit…abrupt…with various glitches and questions and stuff recently. The combination of the heat, getting crushed by my horse, getting overloaded at work, etc. doesn’t do much for my mood (or my ability to code :wink: :roll: )

Thanks for sticking with it. :slight_smile:

I agree too. Final Furlong is the best. I’ve been addicted for years! :slight_smile: Great work Shanthi and others involved, especially Andrea! :slight_smile:

Thanks guys for running FF! I have played other horse racing games but none are as good as FF!
thanks so much

Shanthi and others who help support this game it is truly the best around. I am very glad to be apart of this wonderful game. Thanks again shanthi

Hehe…dito. :smiley: yeah I’ve been around for a couple of years now and i’m just as addicted as I was when I first started. This is the best SIM EVER! :slight_smile:

This is quite frankly one of the best racing-sims out there, and it isn’t even finished yet.

The best thing about FF is that there are tons of members, you’re a person here, not a number.