Test Results

The results of the Color War

Test are as follows:

[color=green]Green Team: 76.5
[color=red]Red Team: 84.75

1. What is the longest winning streak (number of races) in FF?  Please state the name of the horse and number of wins.
    Highland Raven - 19 wins
    [color=green]10/10 [color=red]10/10

2. What is the longest winning streak (time) in FF?  Please state the name of the horse and the dates of the first/last wins.
    Highland Raven - January 2000 & July 2002

3. What horse holds the title of FFCh.?
    Starz Afire - 1600 points

4. Name 3 sets of rivals - rivals must have raced in at least 5 races together, with each horse coming in 1st at least twice, and the other coming in 2nd.  (i.e. Horse A wins race 1, with Horse B in 2nd; Horse B wins race 2, with Horse A in 2nd; Horse B wins race 3, with Horse A in 2nd; Horse A wins race 4, with Horse B in 2nd; Horse A wins race 5, with Horse B in 2nd).
    Killing Time & Valid Wager & Moonover Boy, Highland Bandit & Fleet Street, Worth The Wait & Worth My Time, etc.
    [color=green]3/10 [color=red]10/10

5. Name 3 broodmares who have at least 2 millionaire/multi-millionaire foals.
    Doubletake, Miss Hayday, Highland Dreamer, Seeing Starz, Nation’s Pride, etc.

6. Name the top speed record holders (in number of records currently held) for all categories (Stretch Drive vs. Wire-To Wire, Male/Female, Flat/Steeplechase).
    Male Flat (SD): Worth the Wait holds 2 speed records, one for 9f and 10f.
    Go For Dash holds 2 speed records also, one for 6f and 12f.
    Male Flat (WTW): Alley Cat holds 3 speed records, one for 8f, 10.5f, and
    14f.
    Double Cross holds 3 speed records (9f, 9.5f, 12.5f)
    Female Flat (SD): Highland Raven has 4 speed records, one for 7f, 8f, 9f, and 10f.
    Female Flat (WTW): Highland Paint holds 3 speed records, one for 5f, 5.5f, and 6.5f.
    Twilight Embers also holds 3 speed records for 9.5f, 10f, and 12f.
    Male SC (SD): All of the record holders in this category have set one record.
    Male SC (WTW): Magic Glory holds 4 records, one for 7f, 7.5f, 10f, and 12f.
    Female SC (SD): Crimson Princess holds 2 records, one for 8f and 8.5f.
    Female SC (WTW): Jazz?ed holds 4 records, one for 8.5f, 10.5f, 11f, and 12f.
    [color=green]7.5/10 [color=red]8.75/10

7. Name the stable(s) to own and breed the most Triple Crown winners
    Stillwater Farms: bred Worth My Time, Highland Bandit, Highland Pride, Highland Wizard
    [color=green]0/10 [color=red]0/10

8. List the highest and lowest SF figures received in Grade 1 stakes to date.
    Twilight Embers - 177, Indy 500 - 6

9. Name the horses who have had broken legs.
    Mr. Townsend, Fleeting Dreams, I’m A Dreamer
    [color=green]6/10 [color=red]6/10

10. Name 3 SW horses who were owned/campaigned by members in their first year of playing (must name the horse as well as the stable in question).
    I’m A Classic (Central Coast Lodge), Hearts Awhirl (Cirque Du Soleil Stables), Domestic Dispute (MJM Racing), Moonover Boy (Cascade Stables), Valid Wager (Clover Springs), etc.
    [color=green]10/10, [color=red]10/10

BONUS: Name the 2 previously undefeated Virtual Racing horses who both finished 3rd for the first time ever on the same day.
Highland Sorceress & Cross Roads
[color=green]0/10 [color=red]0/10

Totals: [color=green]76.5/100 [color=red]84.75/100

Yay! Go Big Red! :slight_smile:

Crap! I knew the bonus was

H.Sorcerous but i couldn’t remember if the other one Cross Roads or Planet Hollywood-oops!