Taking offers: 1 year LEASE on a royally bred colt (Nightfight x HOTY mare)

Due to time constraints and, most especially, financial constraints, I am looking for ways to get my most promising horses out on the tracks, and also make a little income along the way.

I feel that this colt, FIGHT THE TWILIGHT (finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=16508), has the potential to do some really amazing things.  While I’m not yet prepared to sell this boy (can you blame me, really?), I would like to offer someone the opportunity to lease him for up to his entire 2YO season.  I am willing to consider a shorter term lease if desired - all offers will be considered.  Since this is pretty unusual, AND since this boy’s pedigree is pretty hard to beat in my opinion, I have no idea what to expect, but there are certainly some amounts that I would consider unfair.

His sire:
WCh. Nightfight needs no real introduction.  He has already sired several multiple stakes winners from his first set of 2YOs, earning a pretty phenomenal GOLD ranking in ony one season of 2YO racers- an achievement most stallions don’t meet in their entire lifetimes in the breeding shed.

His dam:
She may be familiar to some…but ICh. Twilight Embers was quite the spitfire on the track, judging by her credentials.  She is a multi-stakes winner, multi-stakes placed, and a multi-millionaire earner.  She won several noteable G1 and G2 races, and holds a whopping EIGHT speed records.  But the real gems of her career are her 3 ECLIPSE AWARDS, including 2008 HORSE OF THE YEAR.  She was no slouch - she beat several big names that are now recognizable in the stallion barns across the game, amongst others.

So feel free to post here or PM me any offers & conditions you might like, and maybe we can work something out.  I am super excited about this colt, and I hope you will be, too.  This decision was a very hard one to make, but at the rate I’m going, I probably won’t have the funds to campaign him the way I’d really like.  I’d like to see him go to a reputable stable, one that is more familiar than I am on the stakes circuits and what it takes to really succeed there.