Summer purge

I’m having one more BIG purge before the Foal Auction, this time really culling those I’m not as invested in or have several of similar lines - I also own waaay too many broodmares with a few race mares expected to retire next year. Only three horses have reserves, and none over 10k.

Auction highlights:

Three silver-ranked broodmares, all in foal: Meant to Be (Moonover Bay) comes in foal to French Ruby, having produced 7 winners from 7 foals including 2 SW’s and 4 SP’s; Quiet Silhouette (create) comes in foal to Painted Raven having already produced 7 winners from 7 foals including 2 SW’s and 2 SP’s; and Ch. Rahy’s Star (Rahy) in foal to AndLikeThatHesGone, has produced a MSW and SP from 3 racing foals. Also for auction is unranked Black Cluster (Alley Cat), a half-sister to all winning half-sibs including a MSW, SW, and two SP sisters including a 2yo of this year; she comes in foal to French Ruby.

Several racing daughters of gold-ranked sires: Gypsy Dance (4yo, FFCh. High Chances), Magic Hour (4yo, ICh. Magic Glory), and Wedding Chorale (4yo, NCh. Black Warrior).

Daughters of now-retired Slew O’Scots, V is for Victory, and Tiznow.

Now that I have the correct week: Auction starts tomorrow! 37 horses total with yearlings, racehorses, and broodmares (some in foal). Again, just 5 with reserves and none over 10k. Happy bidding!

Handful of horses still left.