Storybook Farms Mixed Auction

Hello all,

As the busy part of my summer approaches, I’ve decided to thin out my racing and broodmare strings for FF.  I’ve set up an auction with 12 horses (more may be coming as I go through yearlings and weanlings).  There are 3 broodmares and 9 racers (5 fillies, 4 colts).  Some of these are SP/SW horses, so be sure to take a look.

The auction starts on July 1st and ends July 8th.  Take a look.

Thanks, and good luck bidding,
Andrea

Woo! I’m actually going to be around that week. I doubt I’ll get anyone though. They’re all so amazing, Andrea!

Man… Now I’ve got to fight for some pretty ponies, and I’m not sure if I’ll have the cash to bring the one I want home.  Well, I guess it’d be wrong to have a monopoly on a certain blood line.  :-D 

But still… I want.

Finally!  A chance for a newbie to add to the stable!  Can’t wait to place my bids…

Thanks!  ;D

Rufus, just a head’s up…you might have difficulty snagging ones in your budget.  That’s not to say you shouldn’t try, but don’t get your hopes up these are some amazingly nice horses, and even as a very established stable, I know a bunch are going to be out of my price range (read: $500,000+).  You may have more luck at the public auctions, but definitely throw your hat in the ring on this one if you feel up to it.  Just don’t bank on walking away with a certain pony.

Good luck. =)

I’m a newbie too, but I’ve got my horse entered in a race with a $75,000 purse, so I’m hoping I come home with a little more money for this auction. BUT, if I don’t get any, I’ll try again on another auction.

Don’t worry, even if you can’t get any at this auction, there are several later in the year that have spending limits so you are almost guaranteed to get a horse…course the higher the quality the more money but people have been known to buy some of the created horses very cheaply and turn them into nice winners!

Andrea, your auction makes me sad =(
I need to start making some big money :stuck_out_tongue:
Y’know… just in case another one of these comes up again… lol
XD