Storybook 2011 Auction

Ok, as promised (to myself, if no one else) Storybook Farms is having a 2011 kickoff auction.  There are currently 13 horses consigned, including 4 broodmares (one more to come if I can figure out why it won’t let me consign her) and 9 racehorses, including a 2yo colt and filly. 

I may try and force myself to add more horses later, but for now, check it out. :slight_smile:

Storybook Farms Auction

Bidding starts on the 22nd.  Reserves are fairly low for all horses (at least, I think they’re on the low side).

Looks like an awesome auction! Everyones trying to bankrupt me with all these auctions… I’m going to have to do some studying of all the pretty ponies  ;D

same here i need to get a couple of consistant runners as my best are getting older and ive got a ton of 2yos that will be starting out. lol. and i want to get a few more broodmares too, im gonna go broke!!! lol

Just a reminder for everyone, the auction starts tomorrow (Monday). 

Horses for sale include
[color=red]Future Shot - 5yo mare by Silver level NCh. Gimme A Shot and out of Silver level Inconsistent Decision.
[color=red]Dawning Light - 4yo mare by Silver level sire Crimson Lad and out of Bronze level Dance at Dawn.
[color=red]Storybook Love - 4yo multiwinning mare by Silver level NCh. Lucky Cigar and out of Silver level mare Ifyoulovedme.
[color=red]Ch. Summer Rose - 4yo MSP mare by Gold level WCh. Highland Bandit and out of Bronze level mare Summer Lovin’.
[color=red]All For Naught - 3yo filly by NCh. Secretary and out of Silver level mare, All For You.
[color=red]Winged Victory - 2yo filly by Silver stud Cross Roads and out of multiwinning mare Hollywood Victory.
[color=blue]Ch. Shetan - MSP 4yo stallion by Gold level stud The Black and out of Silver level, Reine-de-Course mare Second Chance making him 1/2 to MSW FFCh. High Chances.
[color=blue]Ch. Up To Heaven - MSW 4yo stallion by Silver sire Northern Dancer and out of Silver mare Earth Angel.
[color=blue]Gallant Lover - 2yo colt by Silver sire Gallant Fox and out of Silver mare Ifyoulovedme.

[color=red]Rain Cloud - 1994 Silver level mare, dam of SW Hollywood’s Mistake and SW Impirius, sells open with option for free SBF stud breeding.
[color=red]By Honor Bound - 1996 Silver level mare, dam of MSW Mark My Word, ift A.P. Indy.
[color=red]Street Talk - 1997 Silver level mare, dam of MSW Street Wise, ift Giant’s Causeway.
[color=red]Unknown Powers - 1999 Silver level mare, dam of SW Pentecost, ift Akhetnaten.
[color=red]Ifyoulovedme - 2000 SP Silver level mare, dam of MSW Wheretheres’smoke, ift Cross Roads.

Congratulations to all the new owners.  I hope you enjoy your new ponies!