Stillwater Farms Auction: Racehorses, Broodmares, and Weanlings

Stillwater Farms is cutting back on its stock (a tiny bit ;-)), and is holding an auction!  The auction will run from Sept. 1 to Sept. 9.  There is no bidding limit, but (to start) each stable will only be able to purchase 1 horse.

On to the ponies themselves!

Danzatore is the daughter of Danzig (ranked gold) and Last Challenge (ranked silver).  She is 1/2 to SP Last Minute Panic and SP Pennysurprise.  She is the dam of 2 winners from 3 foals to race.  She is in foal to Planet Hollywood for 2011.  She is bronze ranked herself.

Glorious is the daughter of Lonesome Glory (ranked silver) and Spectacular Times (ranked platinum).  She is 1/2 sister to MSW Spectacular Lady, MSW Sign of the Times, MSW Make A Bid, and SW Time For Triumph.  She has been consistent in allowances but has not yet reached her full potential.

Highland Dreamer is the daughter of Highland Rogue (ranked gold) and Dream Away.  She is the dam of MSW Beautiful Dreamer, MSW Alley Cat, MSW Count Me In, MSW Heartoftheocean, and SP Game Over.  She was stakes placed on the track and earned nearly a million on the track.  She is in foal to Starzen for 2011.  She is platinum ranked herself.

Hollywood Memories is the daughter of Foreget It (ranked silver) and Hollywood Queen (ranked gold).  She is 1/2 sister to MSW Hollywood Gold, MSW Highland Kieran, MSW Take Me To Hollywood, SW Sovereign, SP Hollywood Silver, SP Starswept, and SP King of Thieves.  She herself earned nearly a million on the track.  She is the dam of SP Hollywood Dash, and is in foal to Slew O’Scots for 2011.  She is bronze ranked herself.

Pride & Prejudice is the son of ICh. Highland Pride (ranked silver) and Vanity Fair (ranked silver).  He is 1/2 brother to MSW Worth My While, MSW Simply Spectacular, and SW Just Victory II.

Rhiannon is a multi-stakes winning daughter of Man O’War (ranked silver) and Highland Sorceress (ranked platinum).  She is 1/2 sister to MSW Highland Wizard, MSW Seattle Sorcerer, MSW Spellbound, MSW Black Magic, SW Magic Cross, and SP Braveheart.  Her grandsire is the legendary Highland Rogue, making her a fabulous broodmare prospect.  She has won over a half million dollars on the track so far, and has potential to do great things in the years to come.  She will likely be the only daughter of Highland Sorceress offered to the public.

Silver Dollar is a weanling daughter of ICh. Highland Pride (ranked silver) and Danzatore (ranked bronze).  She is half to 2 winners on the track, and has great potential as a steeplechaser as well as eventual broodmare.

The Chronicle is the son of ICh. Highland Pride (ranked silver) and Ch. Hollywood Memories (ranked bronze).  He is 1/2 brother to SP Hollywood Dash and 3/4 brother to MSW Highland Kieran and SP King of Thieves.

Enjoy, and good luck bidding!

Wow this is so cool. Most of those horses are way out of my small budget but it’s always nice to dream.

yay! my name sake starts counting my dollars

o0o0o couple days before my bday, maybe ill treat myself , heheh :smiley:

Are reserves a surprise or will you tell us??  :wink:  :stuck_out_tongue:

You already posted a question like this when Lindsay had her auction.  The answer is still the same.  Reserves are kind of pointless if they’re known in advance.  You will find out the reserve once you bid at least that amount.

your horses look beautiful!!! I am looking to get a weanling!

Just a reminder…Bidding starts in roughly 4 hours.  :slight_smile:

Good luck to everyone!

Thanks for putting Rhiannon up for auction Shanthi (lucky I caught her) she does look like a fantastic broodmare prospect, and I’d like to thank you for putting such nice horses up for auction (stuck a couple of mine in the Select finally today).

Thanks again :slight_smile:

Lindsay

Congrats to all the new owners!  :smiley:

Best of luck with your new horses.  If you ever decide you don’t want them anymore, please PM me and I’ll probably buy them back from you.  :wink:

I don’t think Dreamer will be going anywhere for quite awhile :wink: but I’ll keep that in mind. :slight_smile: