Starfish Stables Stallions - 2028

And could you cancel the 1B slot for Ulterior Motive to Sponsored? Same issue, I can’t ship her to you. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Allegro - Both have been done.

1 Like

Hi Lewis,

Can I get a slot to First Born Son for Still of the Night please?

She’s all set for a March 1 slot.

Can I have soonest available to Ablative Armour for Ch. Versailles?

All set for a Mar 1 breeding.

1 Like

Hi Lewis,

Can I book in -

Cell Block Tango to Pay The Boatman

Ta

Could I get a March slot to Worthy Victor for Raygun? She just had a stillborn from him, and I would like to repeat the breeding.

Can I please get the following:

• Ancient Magic’s earliest Mar slot for Forget Me Not
  • had a stillborn from Charming Avenue and would like to retry the breeding to Lucky Streak
  • slot to Sponsored for Hollywood Drama

Thank you!

I’m sorry to hear about your loss. She has been set up for a Mar 3 slot with a free breeding. Hopefully, you’ll have better luck with this one.

1 Like

Thank you!

I’ve given Forget Me Not for Ancient Magic’s Mar 1 slot but unfortunately couldn’t fill your other requests.
Lucky Streak doesn’t have any openings before May 2 and Sponsored has none until Jun 1.
If you wanted to choose another stallion to send Charming Avenue to, I will apply the LFG to that breeding, even if the fee is more than Lucky Streak’s.

1 Like

Would Kemistree have an earlier slot for Charming Avenue? If not I’ll keep the May spot for Lucky Streak thanks!

For Hollywood Drama does LiveLong&Prosper or Hogwarts have an earlier slot available?

I’ve given Charming Avenue a Mar 2 slot to Kemistree, LFG and Hollywood Drama a Mar 2 slot to LiveLong&Prosper.

1 Like

Could I get a March spot to Sponsored to Dress For Success? I got another stillborn unfortunately and was hoping to repeat the breeding.

We’re sorry to hear about your loss. Unfortunately, the earliest available slot Sponsored has is June 1. If you want to send her to another one of our stallions, we will still honor the LFG for that stallion.

June is fine!

She’s all set.

Hi Lewis - you may have missed this one in all the fun.

Hi Andy.

You were right. I did miss this and I apologize.

I have Cell Block Tango booked for a Mar 1 breeding but can switch her to a Mar 2 breeding if you would prefer.

1 Like